• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bajaj Housing Finance IPO

Ho gaya 1x subscribe
The amount they wanted, they have got it. Now no chance of lower price band.
They still have not got the amount
If retail investors do not fully subscribe to their portion, the remaining shares cannot be reallocated to QIB or NII categories. This portion is generally considered for rejection, or the IPO size might be reduced.

If retail investors do not fully subscribe to their portion, the remaining shares cannot be reallocated to QIB or NII categories. This portion is generally considered for rejection, or the IPO size might be reduced.
No, it doesn't work like that. Actually, it's the exact opposite of what you said.

No, it is exactly the other way round.
  • An under-subscription in one category (other than the QIB category) may be offset with oversubscription from another category in consultation with the Lead Manager, the Registrar, the Exchange and the issuer.
  • Unsubscribed shares in the QIB category are not available for subscription in other categories.

No he was right. According to SEBI and NSE guidelines, the shares in the retail category cannot be allotted to the QIB category in the event of undersubscription.

- For Retail Investors: If retail investors do not fully subscribe to their portion, the remaining shares cannot be reallocated to QIB or NII categories. This portion is generally considered for rejection, or the IPO size might be reduced.

There are no provisions under the SEBI regulations to allow oversubscribed QIBs to claim shares from the undersubscribed retail portion.
No, that is incorrect. You can also review the same in the "Book Building Procedure" from RHP (Page 408). Attaching the excerpt for easy reference:
1729169445739.webp

You are correct. What I was saying was about getting allotment at lower price band which will not happen as the company has overall got oversubscribed.

No he was right. According to SEBI and NSE guidelines, the shares in the retail category cannot be allotted to the QIB category in the event of undersubscription.

- For Retail Investors: If retail investors do not fully subscribe to their portion, the remaining shares cannot be reallocated to QIB or NII categories. This portion is generally considered for rejection, or the IPO size might be reduced.

- For QIBs and NIIs: If their category is undersubscribed, the shares will be allotted on a proportional basis within their own categories based on their subscription.

There are no provisions under the SEBI regulations to allow oversubscribed QIBs to claim shares from the undersubscribed retail portion.
You are wrong. I hope you didn't use chatgpt to get that incorrect info 😀
Proof already given by @mayankcse10

Tips and Tricks for

Waaree Energies IPO​

Sharing you one Tip or Trick (whatever you want call it) on DM since you are a new member and asked for it on my thread....😀😀
Requesting you not to share this with anyone as others are self-declared geniuses of Stock Market.🙏🙏
You can see yourself see some of them don't know the basics of IPO, allotment etc but they are very fast in giving lectures. Anyways I have ignored them!!

Again requesting not to share it otherwise I won't share from next time.😑
And do some analysis yourself before applying in Waree as expecting multibagger returns like it's child is not right.

Disclaimer: Ab kisi ko iss par mirchi lagti h toh lage but I am not going to change the way I am responding!!😤😤

Lower price band allocation will not happen as the IPO will easily sail through via QIBs but 100% allotment for retail is looking more and more likely. Which is not always a bad thing, Mankind was similar case for me.
Mankind!! 👍👍
Good observation!!👏👏

Let me give you one more... just check the last automotive company that was listed ( Hint it was listed in 2003). See the subscription of that IPO.😀😀

Sharing you one Tip or Trick (whatever you want call it) on DM since you are a new member and asked for it on my thread....😀😀
Requesting you not to share this with anyone as others are self-declared geniuses of Stock Market.🙏🙏
You can see yourself see some of them don't know the basics of IPO, allotment etc but they are very fast in giving lectures. Anyways I have ignored them!!

Again requesting not to share it otherwise I won't share from next time.😑
And do some analysis yourself before applying in Waree as expecting multibagger returns like it's child is not right.

Disclaimer: Ab kisi ko iss par mirchi lagti h toh lage but I am not going to change the way I am responding!!😤😤
Thank you bro for your trick.

Back