• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bajaj Housing Finance IPO

Apply multiple lots. You will get it 😀

As per current GMP, you will earn Rs. 231 per lot :partyface::partyface::partyface:
No need... One application is enough for this IPO.

And I am not going to sell it... It will be with me for atleast 5 years.😁😁

One fact - If you see top 10 Car selling models in India since last 30 years you will find 5 from Hyundai. Big plus point 👉👉

I don't care about after listing.
Pre ipo me sell karna hai apun ko
Good man!!👍👍

That's always the best practice... Never wait for Normal Market...
Always sell in Pre-IPO session if you have bought for listing gains only!!👏👏

Just FYI... Recently Price discovery mechanism has changed for Pre-IPO session and also they have reduced the cutoff time which itself is done randomly now!!

Are you talking about platforms like Incred or Precize or any other channels?
Champ this one is different.
You are talking about Unlisted shares... Completely different!!

Just Google - Pre-IPO session. You will know everything about it.😄😄

Are you talking about platforms like Incred or Precize or any other channels?
Pre ipo session is where listing price is decided basis the demand supply. As the listing happens the shares in pre IPO is traded first.
Just FYI... Recently Price discovery mechanism has changed for Pre-IPO session and also they have reduced the cutoff time which itself is done randomly now!!
Yeah i just place my sell order at buy price+₹100 so that in any case i am not at loss. In case of discount listing my order is not executed and I hold the shares to break even. In case of listing gains whatever is the listing price my shares are sold.

Hard to believe. Where are you getting this from? From 2011-2020, it's only 3 models (https://www.autopunditz.com/post/top-10-selling-cars-in-india-for-the-last-10-years)

As of this year, they have just 1 model in the top 10.

Please do some research before commenting. You could have Googled it.😑😑

Just Google : Top Car Models Sold post Liberalisation

Anyways sharing you the source as requested by you:

Source: https://www.team-bhp.com/news/top-10-best-selling-cars-india-1990s-post-liberalization

Source: https://www.team-bhp.com/news/top-10-best-selling-cars-india-1990s-post-liberalization
That thread is for non-Maruti cars, which is a significant exclusion considering they'll occupy the top 3 spots on their own. The data is not easily available, hence, I asked for reference. You can choose to ignore it if it annoys you.

You may be an expert in the field of finance but you need to tone down your comments. This is a community for helping each other not to show off. The moment I clicked the link, I realized something is wrong...Maruti is missing...how could you miss that and still continue to make derogatory comments at others?

Hyundai enthusiasts be prepared for 100% allocation and a discount listing unless they allot at lower price band instead of cut-off. Things will get clearer by EOD.
Lower price band allocation will not happen as the IPO will easily sail through via QIBs but 100% allotment for retail is looking more and more likely. Which is not always a bad thing, Mankind was similar case for me.

I have been applying so many IPOs. I haven't got allotted so far.
What are the tricks to get IPOs?
For Hyundai no tricks needed, you will get allocated.

For other IPO's with high subscriptions there are multiple tricks like applying from multiple Demat accounts from friends and family. Some more companies give shareholder quota and there are some other tricks which Pro's will discuss. Apart from all luck also should be favoured.

Back