• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bajaj Housing Finance IPO

Wouldn't 14 lots make it SHNI?
Yup but in oversubscription scenario.. you are not going to get more than 14 lots. So why to block amount which is not going to be beneficial.
So instead of applying 28 lots from single PAN.. make it 14 lots each from 2 different PAN.
This will increase probability of allotment and will give you unblocked money for one more SHNI app.

Yup but in oversubscription scenario.. you are not going to get more than 14 lots. So why to block amount which is not going to be beneficial.
So instead of applying 28 lots from single PAN.. make it 14 lots each from 2 different PAN.
This will increase probability of allotment and will give you unblocked money for one more SHNI app.
oh, I understand what you mean but I already did that lol. I already applied via all of my family member's pan's in SHNI category

Do you have any idea when the Ather and Hyundai ipo’s are coming? And is it worth dropping 2lk on Western Carriers ipo?
Hyundai ki date nhi aayi hai.
I will apply wester carriers as gmp is >30%. With 15k amount it's not risky for me. I will not try for max 13 lots but only 2 lots.

Also applying for Deccan transcon ipo as well.

Agreed valuations look unsustainable.

But seeing the demand it will not go down tomorrow (very very less chances)😑😂

If you don't need money and you are not impatient then I have already given my suggestion.

Gems like this not come often in the Market!!😤😤

Now a days valuations are joke in Stock Market..😂😂
Better approach is to analyse Price-Action.😑😑

And remember we have FED meeting day after tomorrow, if rate cut is done then market will rally very sharp!! So impact will be also seen in this stock!!😁😆
Hits UC again...181.50

Hits UC again...181.50
See that's the benefit of experience...

Thank You!!🙏🙏

Apart from @Ak Singh others are playing gambling in IPO. They don't anything about company nor do any analysis simply they apply in the hope of quick money.😑😑

And some people are commenting it will go up till this week or blah blah...

See no one can predict the market!!😤😤

We have to our analysis and follow that only!!😀😀

Sir again saying look at Price-Action and I have already mentioned my suggestion for this stock.😄😄

Thank You!!🙏🙏

Apart from @Ak Singh others are playing gambling in IPO. They don't anything about company nor do any analysis simply they apply in the hope of quick money.😑😑

Sir again saying look at Price-Action and I have already mentioned my suggestion for this stock.😄😄
Brother learn to take some chill and stop passing comments on others. It's not necessary that everyone is playing blind, they might have done their own analysis and came to some conclusion.

Every analysis won't match yours and the decision is also based on their "personal risk appetite".

It's an open forum, let others share their opinion and your can share yours.

Thank You!!🙏🙏

I don't do gambling neither I study company.
I only look at supply vs demand & market sentiments. Also, I always sell IPO on listing date irrespective of profit/loss.
The reason I don't do in depth about company is there are lot of ipo's & i don't have enough time to study ipo + very less probability to get one.
So I look at supply-demand & gmp for listing gains.

I am only in hope of quick money. For actual investment, I have financial advisor.

Back