• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bajaj Housing Finance IPO

Kyun bhai mera Naam itna darawna hai kya?

Thanks for sharing your knowledge and strategy. We learn new things everyday.
Arre sir.. unko jaise hi pta lgage ki aapne kitne cases aur kon konse Banks ke sath RBI OB me kar rakhe h woh aapne aap hi aapke aage piche karne lagenge!!😄😄

Sir aapse toh me Sikh rha hun aur kal ek case me bhi file karunga Axis ke against!!😁😁

And most welcome sir!!😄😄

Thanks for your appreciation,
although I am still learning and always try to learn from market because stock market is never ending ocean of knowledge. we learn something new everyday from market. market is supreme and we are just disciple.
Keep learning and keep earning.
Absolutely bro Market is Supreme!!🙏🙏

And this is the beauty of experts... 👍👍
They don't call themselves as experts whereas some people who has zero knowledge are self-declared genius and experts!!

I am into markets for more than 1 decade and still I am also learning!!

No one can become a teacher here.. all we can do is we can share our experiences and journey so that it will be helpful to others!!😄😄

Since I am not a SEBI registered advisor so I cannot give you this answer.

But what I am going to do and my suggestion I have already mentioned in the OP.

Since this is your first IPO allotment so just sharing you some facts for your easy decision making:

After 30 years any Bajaj group company IPO has come.
And just check and study Parent Company Bajaj Finance journey from starting. You will get lot of clarity!!😄😄
Thanks bro .

Back