• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bank account suggestion which values privacy actually

gauravraj

TF Premier
Need your suggestion

1- As a main primary account ( tnx amount can be high ) , which savings account will be good for fast core - banking services e.g cash trx, secure online trx , cheques etc. ?

I have no issues with low interest rate, less tech. app , no pre approved cc offer

I want - no server down, no trx failure , PRIVACY etc.

* Bank which never compromise with privacy at any cost.

Services can be late, But ƤƦƖƔƛƇƳ is must

it happens with me with axis and au also.
i get scared when I see the message at 11 in the night and then find out that it's the same transaction that i did in the evening.
Trx msg Hours late? 🙁 It is so bad for such a top player.
Happens with me the same with IDFC. Always gets msg 3-4 hours later. And recently I'm seeing too much payment failures with them.

50l ??
Can you explain it with your experience and also 15l and 30l thing ? Is it MAB or AQB?
Great service privacy assured:)
StanC says FUM
No mab or qab things
Pls have a look

Great service privacy assured:)
StanC says FUM
No mab or qab things
Pls have a look
Never consider HSBC as an foreign bank,
It has Soul of Indian govt bank

Never consider HSBC as an foreign bank,
It has Soul of Indian govt bank
i had escalated an issue to their level 1 escalation. they did not solve it..so i raised it to level 3....2 months later, they reply saying that i should not skip level 2, and that the level 3 will not investigate unless i go to level 2.....so i escalate to RBI....within 7 days, issue resolved.

i had escalated an issue to their level 1 escalation. they did not solve it..so i raised it to level 3....2 months later, they reply saying that i should not skip level 2, and that the level 3 will not investigate unless i go to level 2.....so i escalate to RBI....within 7 days, issue resolved.
Foreign banks aren't efficient in India it seems.

Privacy mean for me

Secure personal information

e.g. I Shaw a threat by a brother who say that another bank employee called his friend who is a axis Bank employee and asked for a customers account no. with his personal information and he shared 🙁
NSDL, no banks are aware of it so won't even think of asking it for info

Bhai bilkul yahi bolte hai sab, lunch chal rha h , server down hai , sir nahi aaye , wait kar lo
Saalo phle SBI Account close karwane gaya thaa,
Guard bola Counter no xxxx pe jao.
Counter no xxxx wala bola yyyy pe jao
Counter no yyyy wala bola zzzz pe jao jo ki Cash Counter thha.

Cash Counter wala bola First Floor pe Operational Mangaer ke pass jao.
Operational manager Leave pe thha 1 week baad aane ko kha Account close ke liye.
Always Lunch break nhi hota inka

Saalo phle SBI Account close karwane gaya thaa,
Guard bola Counter no xxxx pe jao.
Counter no xxxx wala bola yyyy pe jao
Counter no yyyy wala bola zzzz pe jao jo ki Cash Counter thha.

Cash Counter wala bola First Floor pe Operational Mangaer ke pass jao.
Operational manager Leave pe thha 1 week baad aane ko kha Account close ke liye.
privacy ka level dekh rahe ho? pata hi nahi chalne diya end tak ki account band karwane kaha jana hai!

Back