• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bank account suggestion which values privacy actually

gauravraj

TF Premier
Need your suggestion

1- As a main primary account ( tnx amount can be high ) , which savings account will be good for fast core - banking services e.g cash trx, secure online trx , cheques etc. ?

I have no issues with low interest rate, less tech. app , no pre approved cc offer

I want - no server down, no trx failure , PRIVACY etc.

* Bank which never compromise with privacy at any cost.

Services can be late, But ƤƦƖƔƛƇƳ is must

privacy ka level dekh rahe ho? pata hi nahi chalne diya end tak ki account band karwane kaha jana hai!
Bhai inka fix hai.

Agar Account closing ka work Employee X ka hai toh wahi karega, chaye dursa Employee Nala ho isley different different Counter pe bhjte hai ki kya pta koi Nala karde

Aisa hi Jab Passbook Print Karani ho dusre Employees naale Hoge, par mazal hai Passbook printer ko hath laga de koi
Machine khrab hai bolke kal aane ko bolege

Bhai inka fix hai.

Agar Account closing ka work Employee X ka hai toh wahi karega, chaye dursa Employee Nala ho isley different different Counter pe bhjte hai ki kya pta koi Nala karde

Aisa hi Jab Passbook Print Karani ho dusre Employees naale Hoge, par mazal hai Passbook printer ko hath laga de koi
Machine khrab hai bolke kal aane ko bolege
saw this somewhere
Screenshot_20230419-131151.png

Need your suggestion

1- As a main primary account ( tnx amount can be high ) , which savings account will be good for fast core - banking services e.g cash trx, secure online trx , cheques etc. ?

I have no issues with low interest rate, less tech. app , no pre approved cc offer

I want - no server down, no trx failure , PRIVACY etc.

* Bank which never compromise with privacy at any cost.

Services can be late, But ƤƦƖƔƛƇƳ is must
Honestly, if you want privacy you need to look outside INDIA(somewhere near the Alps).
But for your other requirements, you can go with Hdfc or ICICI. From my experience, the service is pretty decent. You will rarely find any downtime, so you can always transact freely.

Honestly, if you want privacy you need to look outside INDIA(somewhere near the Alps).
But for your other requirements, you can go with Hdfc or ICICI. From my experience, the service is pretty decent. You will rarely find any downtime, so you can always transact freely.
Any recommendations?
How many accounts you have?

Any recommendations?
How many accounts you have?
I have four accounts in total. Out of my personal experience, I recommend HDFC. My main purpose of was to have a reliable account with little to no down time. I do all my investing through that account, never faced any snag in terms of the transacting. Just speaking in terms of banking, I can happily vouch for HDFC. Your customer experience will totally depend on the people at your branch and your relationship that you will build.

I have four accounts in total. Out of my personal experience, I recommend HDFC. My main purpose of was to have a reliable account with little to no down time. I do all my investing through that account, never faced any snag in terms of the transacting. Just speaking in terms of banking, I can happily vouch for HDFC. Your customer experience will totally depend on the people at your branch and your relationship that you will build.
Hdfc is decent overall ..you need not look any where else .Even better than ICICI ..ICICI is only good in terms of App and Customer care.. branch service is pathetic as per my exp...Axis have read on TF forum lots of security issues happening..

Back