• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bank of baroda easy variant upgraded in premier

No.. Currently they are issuing unconditional ltf.... Offer is ongoing till 30 sept... My easy variant was also ltf.... I double checked with customer care...
I am planning to get one. But i don't have any current address proof other than one month old bank account. Can i upload one month bank statement?

No.. Currently they are issuing unconditional ltf.... Offer is ongoing till 30 sept... My easy variant was also ltf.... I double checked with customer care...
Charges mentioned in digital application copy for me. It's seems website not updated or there is charges for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-02-01-13-24-31_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-02-01-13-24-31_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc~2.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 40
Charges mentioned in digital application copy for me. It's seems website not updated or there is charges for me.
See in my application form there is also mentioned about fees. They have not updated their website their welcome letter also their application forms. I am attaching screenshot for you.
If you got the card please contact customer care or mail them. I contacted them on both email and customer care

Attachments

• IMG-20220702-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20220702-WA0001.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG-20220702-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20220702-WA0000.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 44
See in my application form there is also mentioned about fees. They have not updated their website their welcome letter also their application forms. I am attaching screenshot for you.
If you got the card please contact customer care or mail them. I contacted them on both email and customer care
Ok then, i will wait for the approval. After i will confirm with customer care.

They have not updated website, nor welcome kit... But easy, select and premier is ltf till 30th sept... Offer is going on from jan 2022....till 31 march.. Then extended till 30 sept... So dont worry... For your satisfaction you can get it confirmed in email....

I should have selected select card my online transactions are more. But okay I've got premiere
But select has limit of only 1000 points ... For 5x of online spends... So not much of use... It will get finished very early..... And flat rates are 1 points per 100...whereas in premier flat rates are 2 points per 100.....

So after finish of boosted quota.... Premier still gives 0.5% rewards..

One more person got upgraded here... I saw a post on technofino...he had to fill some form... I didn't filled that.. I just mailed.... I also got that form... As I requested twice... On reply of first mail I got the form... On 2nd mail... Request was already accepted

I think they are upgrading.... Right now... As most of people have got easy variant....
What was the time duration between those 2 requests?

I didn't get any link yet, hw it took for you?
I applied on 30th June and received the link to VKC today.

Business As Usual process which are as follows:

1. Uploading of Adhaar XML for Identity proof and Adhaar XML/Driving Licence/Passport/Voter ID for address proof.

2.You need to show pancard and put your signature on a white paper. They will capture a photo of you as well.

Back