• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bank of baroda easy variant upgraded in premier

Ok
I applied on 30th June and received the link to VKC today.

Business As Usual process which are as follows:

1. Uploading of Adhaar XML for Identity proof and Adhaar XML/Driving Licence/Passport/Voter ID for address proof.

2.You need to show pancard and put your signature on a white paper. They will capture a photo of you as well.
Okay then I will get link on Monday I guess

I applied on 30th June and received the link to VKC today.

Business As Usual process which are as follows:

1. Uploading of Adhaar XML for Identity proof and Adhaar XML/Driving Licence/Passport/Voter ID for address proof.

2.You need to show pancard and put your signature on a white paper. They will capture a photo of you as well.
VKyc was done, what about physical verification? and approval time?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-04-19-16-22-68_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-04-19-16-22-68_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 18
VKyc was done, what about physical verification? and approval time?
Completed my In Person Verification today. The person came from the nearest branch and was an aged one. He told they have received overwhelming responses but most of the applications are fake/junk hence, it is taking some time for them to filter it out. Although he confirmed the timeline depends on the home branch the application is mapped to.

But select has limit of only 1000 points ... For 5x of online spends... So not much of use... It will get finished very early..... And flat rates are 1 points per 100...whereas in premier flat rates are 2 points per 100.....

So after finish of boosted quota.... Premier still gives 0.5% rewards..
not sure of that i recieved 1252 point for single transaction of 25k but that was for travel booking

Back