• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bank of baroda easy variant upgraded in premier

ThN u have got correct points.. Normally u would have got 250 points.... As normal rate is 1 point per hundred for select... But since its an online transactions.... There is 5x...on online transactions... So u got....250x 5= 1250
But now ur monthly limit is over as select only has 1000 points on 5x....250 + 1000....1x+4x

Completed my In Person Verification today. The person came from the nearest branch and was an aged one. He told they have received overwhelming responses but most of the applications are fake/junk hence, it is taking some time for them to filter it out. Although he confirmed the timeline depends on the home branch the application is mapped to.
Oh nice bro, can we need submit any documents or what is the procedure in verification?

Oh nice bro, can we need submit any documents or what is the procedure in verification?
I was asked to produce the original Adhaar card. He asked how many family members do I have and how many are earning among them? Also he asked the names of two neighbours. He clicked a photo of mine and my residence. That's it.

I was asked to produce the original Adhaar card. He asked how many family members do I have and how many are earning among them? Also he asked the names of two neighbours. He clicked a photo of mine and my residence. That's it.
Oh okay then, I don't get the card I guess, address I gave while applying was office campus, they provided accommodation. No neighbours or a House. Lol :LOL:

Did you specifically request for Premier Rupay?
BOB Easy and Premier available on both network Visa/RuPay.

BOB randomaly issue any card netwoks. Some user got by default Visa or some user got by default RuPay card.

Banks are doing "akkad bakkad bambe bo assi nabbe poore sau" yeh lo Visa

chalo next "akkad bakkad bambe bo assi nabbe poore sau" yeh lo RuPay. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You can send conversion email and change it to RuPay.

I got my bob rupay easy card in april….. 34k limit…. Used more than a lakh in three months…

Mailed them to upgrade to rupay premier on conversions@bobfinancial.com on basis of my spends…

They upgraded just on a single mail… No form… No cibil hit… No questions… Card dispatched today…. Not sure about limit or card type visa or rupay…. Will see on delivery…
Please share the mail format. Thanks!

I got my bob rupay easy card in april….. 34k limit…. Used more than a lakh in three months…

Mailed them to upgrade to rupay premier on conversions@bobfinancial.com on basis of my spends…

They upgraded just on a single mail… No form… No cibil hit… No questions… Card dispatched today…. Not sure about limit or card type visa or rupay…. Will see on delivery…
Yesterday got my BOB premier card upgraded to BOB eterna without any ruckus from BOB.. although took around 1 month to process my upgrade request also limit got enhance from 1 lac to 2 lac

Back