• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bank of Baroda enabled virtual debit cards for BOB BRO and BOB LITE VARIANTS

@its_karan
26. Can the RBI Ombudsman reject a complaint at any stage?
  1. in the opinion of the Ombudsman there is no financial loss or damage, or inconvenience caused to the complainant.

bhai RBI ye bolke dismiss to nhi krega na ?
Kar sakta hai

Isliye planning karo, usi hisaab se complaint draft karo

Jaise wo ek Doorstep cash collection ka case aya tha abhi

The complaintent must have written that there was a urgent need of money to be sent/spent(hospitalisation etc etc)

and Cash was not collected on time by IndusInd, thus financial loss and mental agony

Last edited:
Situation here be like ...............

images

@doraemon

I'm in the same boat, I opened my mother's Lite Savings A/C but now I just can't generate virtual DC at all.

Although, I have a query, can we try hotlisting physical DC and maybe then it shall allow generating virtual DC. This can be done if there's NIL charge for hotlisting and requesting for new physical DC later on. If someone has tried this, it shall be helpful.

In my case, I had opened Advantage Savings A/C (before RBI's ban on bob World app), didn't opt for any DC at the time of opening account, first generated virtual DC and then requested for physical DC ... so, on similar grounds I'm saying this but not too sure. BoB geeks can help out better on this.

@doraemon

I'm in the same boat, I opened my mother's Lite Savings A/C but now I just can't generate virtual DC at all.

Although, I have a query, can we try hotlisting physical DC and maybe then it shall allow generating virtual DC. This can be done if there's NIL charge for hotlisting and requesting for new physical DC later on. If someone has tried this, it shall be helpful.

In my case, I had opened Advantage Savings A/C (before RBI's ban on bob World app), didn't opt for any DC at the time of opening account, first generated virtual DC and then requested for physical DC ... so, on similar grounds I'm saying this but not too sure. BoB geeks can help out better on this.
It's not allowing that also
Problem
Is they have barred bob lite and bro from virtual card completely

It's not allowing that also
Problem
Is they have barred bob lite and bro from virtual card completely
It's pure criminal from BoB then ... what if someone doesn't want to maintain required balance in case of Lite Savings A/C and for that very reason doesn't even opts for physical DC as it will be paid ... for such scenario, not letting generate virtual DC is evil. On top of it, no mention of exclusion of this account variant for virtual DC also raised question.

Attachments

• images (10).jpeg
    images (10).jpeg
    18.5 KB · Views: 7
Back