• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bank of India: Better Rewards on All Debit cards (0.46%)

desiviru

TF Ace
Hola TFians,

Today I came across Bank of India Debit card rewards which are much better compared to other bank's debit card and shared the same in Profile Post. Although as compared with premium cards but still better for those who don't have costly DCs with them.

Key Points:
1. Rewards Applicable on all kind of payment i.e online/offline incl. CC Bill Pay.
2. Rewards Earning is as follows: Spending (in multiples of 100):
Rs. 100-5000: 1 Reward Point per 100.
Rs. 5000-1000: 1.5 Reward Points per 100.
Rs. 10000 and above: 2 Reward Points per 100.
1 RP Value = Rs. 0.25.
Example: You spend Rs.50000 in one single (or mutiple) transaction, Your will get 50 pts (upto first Rs.5000), 75 pts next Rs.5000, 800 pts next 40000= 925 points or 0.4625%.
3. Maximum Reward Points that can be accured in a month is 10000 points.
4. All categories of debit card including RuPay Platinum is eligible for reward points.
5. Validity of Reward Points is 3 Years from date of earning/credit.
Attention: Bank of India offer free RuPay classic debit card to all account holders. There are no Annual Charges too on this variant.
Enjoy!!
Reward Points Received for payment of CC on SBI Unipay and JioFin App in 3 days. Maximum time is 7 days after txn.
Tags: Bank of India, BoI Cards, Cards, BoI Debit Card, Boi Cashback, BoI Reward, Bank of India Rewards​

Last edited:
Hola TFians,

Today I came across Bank of India Debit card rewards which are much better compared to other bank's debit card and shared the same in Profile Post. Although as compared with premium cards but still better for those who don't have costly DCs with them.

Key Points:
1. Rewards Applicable on all kind of payment i.e online/offline incl. CC Bill Pay.
1 RP Value = Rs. 0.25.
Example: You spend Rs.50000 in one single (or mutiple) transaction, Your will get 50 pts (upto first Rs.5000), 75 pts next Rs.5000, 800 pts next 40000= 925 points or 0.4625%.
4. All categories of debit card including RuPay Platinum is eligible for reward points.
Attention: Bank of India offer free RuPay classic debit card to all account holders. There are no Annual Charges too on this variant.
Enjoy!!
Reward Points Received for payment of CC on SBI Unipay and JioFin App in 3 days. Maximum time is 7 days after txn.
Tags: Bank of India, BoI Cards, Cards, BoI Debit Card, Boi Cashback, BoI Reward, Bank of India Rewards​
Is there option for rupay select?

Hola TFians,

Key Points:
1 RP Value = Rs. 0.25.
Enjoy!!
Can we open BOI bank account online?
What's the required MAB?
Do we get Free Rupay Classic debit card in online account?

Hola TFians,

Key Points:
1 RP Value = Rs. 0.25.
Enjoy!!
Please correct colour coding. Kind of difficult to read in dark mode.

Last edited:
yes possible online.
MAB depends on location.
Not free. I think lowest annual fee for dc is classic, which is ₹250+
Service is very poor especially if you open an account online
You will get Rupay Classic DC by default
You have to visit the branch and submit your KYC and Signature for Check book, any other DC, and Passbook
Without submitting any documents we can't even generate the DC Pin in net banking and app view-only rights are given.
Rupay Classic issuance Charge is Free for the first time with the account

Service is very poor especially if you open an account online
You will get Rupay Classic DC by default
You have to visit the branch and submit your KYC and Signature for Check book, any other DC, and Passbook
Without submitting any documents we can't even generate the DC Pin in net banking and app view-only rights are given.
Rupay Classic issuance Charge is Free for the first time with the account
Yeah there are some constraints. Always visit BoI branch and asl for everything. Even netbanking has to be specifically mentioned in form with full rights else they give you view rights only. But Neo Mobile banking app allows txn.

@s1t2y3a3m6 bro, My brother and father both already have Urban account with them and never got charged annual fee till yet. Last year it was introduced but they aren't getting charged. Rupay classic variant is free while VISA/Master classic is chargeable. But mostly they provide Rupay Classic if you don't ask for other special cards.

@s1t2y3a3m6 bro, My brother and father both already have Urban account with them and never got charged annual fee till yet. Last year it was introduced but they aren't getting charged. Rupay classic variant is free while VISA/Master classic is chargeable. But mostly they provide Rupay Classic if you don't ask for other special cards.
Don't know much about this

Psu banks charges for some customers while not for some others

In my case debit card charges as per mentioned website.

Back