• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Banks offering Free Locker Facility with Various Wealth or HNI Banking Programmes

CCgeeks

TF Buzz
Banks offering Free Locker Facility with their HNI Banking Programmes:

1) IDFC FIRST Wealth
2) HDFC Imperia Banking
3) IndusInd Exclusive Account
4) IndusInd Pioneer
5) Yes Private
6) Kotak Private

Share details of other banking programmes as well. Although this free Locker facility is tough to get ;)

Last edited:

RajeshV

TF Premier
Thanks for clarifying this.
Few queries if you can advise:
1) If I open a Burgundy account, will there be anything like "family banking" to my siblings and parents too. This is not necessary, but in general, to avoid dealing with multiple banks.

2) if I opt to take a Magnus credit card, is there a min. salary requirement, apart from a Burgundy account.
There will be Family Banking and you can meet the required TRV together.

As for salary, yes but it'll not be given much consideration. They typically just push it through.

LordVoldemort

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Banks offering Free Locker Facility with their HNI Banking Programmes:

1) IDFC FIRST Wealth
2) HDFC Imperia Banking
3) IndusInd Exclusive Account
4) IndusInd Pioneer
5) Yes Private
6) Kotak Private

Share details of other banking programmes as well. Although this free Locker facility is tough to get ;)
Please remove IDFC private :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The effort you need to make for them to understand what private is - Not worth it.

LordVoldemort

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Finding a right branch with locker availability was an headache for me, have a word with your Branch manager for escalation. Then I got locker
My BM is the worst. No calls picked, But always calls for additional funds on month ends.
I tried going through my private RM and CC. I found them all equally worse and hence stopped.

CCgeeks

TF Buzz
My BM is the worst. No calls picked, But always calls for additional funds on month ends.
I tried going through my private RM and CC. I found them all equally worse and hence stopped.
write an email to customer care banker regarding locker request, then u will get call back from your bm within 5 days.
customer care forwards request to BM.

mgforce

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Recently opened locked with IndusInd Bank - using Pioneer relationship. LTF - Small/Medium one.

It was little bit of challenge to coordinate but once done, locked got opened easily.

vine

TF Premier
Hi,
I work in HNI segment of AXIS bank.
AQB of 10L in Savings account or TRV of 30L needs to be maintained if you want a Burgundy account with Axis.
If you want any lower balance maintenance, then you can go for Priority account which you can open by maintaining 2L as AQB.
Let me know if you have anything to ask.

Thanks
Plz advice how much discount for Axis Priority and Burgundy on lockers. I could not find these details on the Axis Bank website.

bkext

TF Buzz
Yeah. But I thought first one year will be free, or any conditions.
So any conditions for indusind?
Eligibility requirement of Average Quarterly Balance of Rs. 10,00,000 in Savings Account or Current Account (group based) OR a Net Relationship Value of Rs. 30,00,000 (group based) along with an Average Quarterly Balance of Rs. 1,00,000 (group based) in Savings or Current Account

That's the criteria for Indus Pioneer variant.
refer SOB for more details

Priya Karam

TF Buzz
Banker
Plz advice how much discount for Axis Priority and Burgundy on lockers. I could not find these details on the Axis Bank website.
I am attaching few files for your reference to check

Attachments

• One Pager_1 - Burgundy_301122 1.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 31
  • Priority- discount on lockers.png
    Priority- discount on lockers.png
    48.5 KB · Views: 22
  • priority-banking-program-terms-conditions-(1).pdf
    291.2 KB · Views: 16