• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Banks offering Free Locker Facility with Various Wealth or HNI Banking Programmes

CCgeeks

TF Buzz
Banks offering Free Locker Facility with their HNI Banking Programmes:

1) IDFC FIRST Wealth
2) HDFC Imperia Banking
3) IndusInd Exclusive Account
4) IndusInd Pioneer
5) Yes Private
6) Kotak Private

Share details of other banking programmes as well. Although this free Locker facility is tough to get ;)

Last edited:
Upgraded to HDFC Imperia and faced the same issue of no locker available. After multiple followups with RM and BM,getting responses of no locker availability and suggestions of allotting locker against deposits, was allotted a wait list number. Waited for 6 months and followed up with Imperia support email mentioning the waitlist number and escalating against the responses above, I was called to branch for allocation of locker. There also the Branch officials were mentioning locker was not available and finally after I let them no about the call and BM came out and handed over the locker keys.

My parents have a locker in our HDFC branch because they applied years ago. It's pretty hard to get one now, I'm still on the "waiting list".

Didn't really push for it more since I got one in ICICI instead

Anyone got locker with HDFC recently? Do they lien the security FD amount with the locker? Or we can break the amount after we got the locker?

Back