• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Banks offering Free Locker Facility with Various Wealth or HNI Banking Programmes

CCgeeks

TF Buzz
Banks offering Free Locker Facility with their HNI Banking Programmes:

1) IDFC FIRST Wealth
2) HDFC Imperia Banking
3) IndusInd Exclusive Account
4) IndusInd Pioneer
5) Yes Private
6) Kotak Private

Share details of other banking programmes as well. Although this free Locker facility is tough to get ;)

Last edited:

pride1760

TF Buzz
Banks offering Free Small Size Locker:
1) IDFC FIRST Wealth
2) HDFC Imperia Banking

Share details of other banking programmes as well. Although this free Locker facility is tough to get ;)

I have:
Free Large size locker with HDFC Imperia account
Free Large size locker with Yes Private account
Free Medium size locker with IndusInd Pioneer account

You are right, getting a locker of your choice (size & location) is very difficult.

At Yes Bank, my RM was completely useless inspite of being a "Senior Vice President and Partner", whatever that means. I had to personally visit 3-4 nearby branches and talk to the BMs. All of them outrightly denied availability of lockers. Most of them were also not aware what a Yes Private account is. I had to write to their grievance redressal team and was finally able to get a large size locker at my preferred branch after multiple emails, calls and threats of complaining to the ombudsman. However, it was all worth it when I walked in and saw the embarrassed face of the same BM who had laughed at my request for a locker and had said "400 se upar waitlist chal rahi hai, 5 saal mein bhi aapka number nahi aayega"

Same story with HDFC bank. They were offering small lockers only. I had to personally find and get someone from their Private Banking team involved. Only then was I given a large locker.

Everything went smoothly at IndusInd Bank though. But that happened only because I negotiated for a locker before opening my savings account with them. The BM offered two free medium sized lockers to me and my wife. He requested for an initial cheque of 10L each, which I obliged.

RajeshV

TF Premier
Everything went smoothly at IndusInd Bank though. But that happened only because I negotiated for a locker before opening my savings account with them. The BM offered two free medium sized lockers to me and my wife. He requested for an initial cheque of 10L each, which I obliged.
Are you having to maintain the MAB/NRV with all of these banks?

niks

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Good. Real story starts after you book through app and visit branch with required forms (atleast happened with me with 3 banks where I booked but branches denied without plans).

The story ends at the same place like always.

Unless you provide business to banks, getting locker in metro, sub-urban always difficult without talking to branch person and their agenda.
I booked my locker and paid fees also on Axis app, went to the branch to sign forms the next day and had keys in my hand on the following day

ontherocks

TF Premier
I have:
Free Large size locker with HDFC Imperia account
Same story with HDFC bank. They were offering small lockers only. I had to personally find and get someone from their Private Banking team involved. Only then was I given a large locker.
Would you know if the offer in HDFC is one free locker is per imperia customer ID?

Priya Karam

TF Buzz
Banker
how much MAB QAB should we have for such HNI accounts?
Hi,
I work in HNI segment of AXIS bank.
AQB of 10L in Savings account or TRV of 30L needs to be maintained if you want a Burgundy account with Axis.
If you want any lower balance maintenance, then you can go for Priority account which you can open by maintaining 2L as AQB.
Let me know if you have anything to ask.

Thanks

danish

TF Ace
Hi,
AQB of 10L in Savings account or TRV of 30L needs to be maintained if you want a Burgundy account with Axis.
If you want any lower balance maintenance, then you can go for Priority account which you can open by maintaining 2L as AQB.

Thanks
hey can you please tell the terms and condition of the complimentary axis my zone credit card which comes axis digital prestige savings account ,

Attachments

• screen shot.png
    screen shot.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 26

BlueFlash

TF Premier
Hi,

Thanks
Slightly off-topic query: The LTF credit cards that are offered on the basis of salary accounts of Axis bank, are really LTF, or are they complimentary till we hold the salary account status ?
TIA

Last edited:

Priya Karam

TF Buzz
Banker
Slightly off-topic query: The LTF credit cards that are offered on the basis of salary accounts of Axis bank, are really LTF, or are they complimentary till we hold the salary account status ?
TIA
If you are already holding a salary account with a LTF credit card, it will be free irrespective of the status of the account.

vine

TF Premier
Hi,

Thanks
Thanks for clarifying this.
Few queries if you can advise:
1) If I open a Burgundy account, will there be anything like "family banking" to my siblings and parents too. This is not necessary, but in general, to avoid dealing with multiple banks.

2) if I opt to take a Magnus credit card, is there a min. salary requirement, apart from a Burgundy account.