• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD/GIF 2024 **] Best Deals on Mobiles & Tablets

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
I had also zeroed on M35 initially but through YT reviews I found few pros & cons:
Pros:
4 years Android update
NFC
6k mAH battery

Cons:
Heavy weight (222g)
Bulky / big in size
UI Lags / jittery experience

Any one using the phone can give better feedback here..
IMO, for a secondary phone bigsize or weight is not a concern (that's obviously due to 6000 mah battery).
For UI/ux , I will suggest to visit a store and try to use of it for a few mins in your hand and you will know if it's ok for a basic/cheap phone. But if you compare with iPhone primary phone everything pales in comparison.

I am also planning to buy a tablet. Really want to get the s9 FE but worried about the performance since the processor is exynos. The great thing about the s9 FE is that it comes with the s-pen in the box, it's perfect for note taking and creativity stuff.
You can look at the samsung app as well. They are also offering at the same price, maybe even better overall.
THE S9 FE is good for casual users; I bought one a few months back and plan to buy another one at BBD. But If I add it to my cart and try to buy it, it shows a 46k value, not 26k. What am I missing?

THE S9 FE is good for casual users; I bought one a few months back and plan to buy another one at BBD. But If I add it to my cart and try to buy it, it shows a 46k value, not 26k. What am I missing?
Check tomorrow, sale price will be active tomorrow. And do check in the samsung shop app for price comparison, you might get a better deal since it is b2c

Apne toh iss phone par phd ki hogi..

Lena uchit rahega kya ?

Apke kya vichaar hai iss phone ke baare mai ?
Very simple:
1) I need a decent good brand phone with Highest battery and decent performance for my banking apps with no lag, and with a good camera set up.
2) I have already used M31s for 2 years, M33 5g using it for the last two years. and I liked them for the stated purposes.
3) Now I will buy M 35 5g 8 Gb and 128Gb for 15K for most likely 2 to 3 years usage.. which is great value for my purposes.
Aasuming I get about 4K exchange value for my m33, the effective price will be 11K for my M35 8GB model.. if it lasts for 2 years, it will be 5.5K per year. if it lasts for 3 years, it will be abut 4K per year

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back