• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD/GIF 2024 **] Best Deals on Mobiles & Tablets

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
I was able to grab samsung s9 tab for 34628 effectively after hdfc card discount of 12k on flipkart. Price increased bu 6k just after I ordered. I hope they deliver it.

Also, it says tablet only, so no s pen probably, but still a great deal.

Reactions: SSV
can someone please confirm the above???
I got "Flipkart internet pvt ltd" during otp, is this eligible for 5% cashback on sbi cashback card? any idea about MCC?
can you please confirm the MCC?

Last year I bought iphone 14 plus.
Paid via wallet and SBI CB card.. used SBI CB coard for 7,448 . and I reccived 374 CB for that purchase. see the Screenshots.
Purchase was done on Oct7 2023.

SO, dont worry, you will get all your 5% CB on this purchase..

1727300608400.webp

1727300680509.webp

I bought s9 fe on samsung shop app at 19k, they were running the same offer as Amazon, plus 1k coupon. I paid through EMI so the amount was 18191. Planning to cancel EMI. We have to wait until the transaction is converted to EMI right? And how much would I save approx?

I bought s9 fe on samsung shop app at 19k, they were running the same offer as Amazon, plus 1k coupon. I paid through EMI so the amount was 18191. Planning to cancel EMI. We have to wait until the transaction is converted to EMI right? And how much would I save approx?
Depends on which card you used

I used HDFC, any tips? Tried to search but I mostly found details about ICICI and SBI
HDFC

Login to mycards web of hdfc and request for Cancellation from there.

Link - https://mycards.hdfcbank.com

Charges - only 35 rs. ( processing fee of 199 is reversed )

* Tip 1 - Never make EMI transaction on HDFC cc if your billing date is within 7 days coz if first EMI is billed, then processing fee is not Reversed.

* Tip 2 - After EMI Cancellation, HDFC ask us to pay outstanding within 24 hours but if not done there is also no issues. ( self tested )

HDFC

Login to mycards web of hdfc and request for Cancellation from there.

Link - https://mycards.hdfcbank.com

Charges - only 35 rs. ( processing fee of 199 is reversed )

* Tip 1 - Never make EMI transaction on HDFC cc if your billing date is within 7 days coz if first EMI is billed, then processing fee is not Reversed.

* Tip 2 - After EMI Cancellation, HDFC ask us to pay outstanding within 24 hours but if not done there is also no issues. ( self tested )
Thanks a ton, much appreciated! Do I wait until the transaction is converted to EMI?

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back