• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD/GIF 2024 **] Best Deals on Mobiles & Tablets

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Very simple:
1) I need a decent good brand phone with Highest battery and decent performance for my banking apps with no lag, and with a good camera set up.
2) I have already used M31s for 2 years, M33 5g using it for the last two years. and I liked them for the stated purposes.
3) Now I will buy M 35 5g 8 Gb and 128Gb for 15K for most likely 2 to 3 years usage.. which is great value for my purposes.
Aasuming I get about 4K exchange value for my m33, the effective price will be 11K for my M35 8GB model.. if it lasts for 2 years, it will be 5.5K per year. if it lasts for 3 years, it will be abut 4K per year
If it lasts 5 years then i can buy it

Looking for budget allround phone for my father. Im using Samsung M30s from past 4 years appx and apart from camera its been serving good, no issues even. So @SSV 's mentioned M35 looks like a good choice, but any other phones to consider?

Also maybe I'll upgrade my phone now since camera is super bad currently, should I go for old flagships (like S23 FE, S23 is still leagues above for me) or new but lower end models, require inputs for this.
TIA

Looking for budget allround phone for my father. Im using Samsung M30s from past 4 years appx and apart from camera its been serving good, no issues even. So @SSV 's mentioned M35 looks like a good choice, but any other phones to consider?

Also maybe I'll upgrade my phone now since camera is super bad currently, should I go for old flagships (like S23 FE, S23 is still leagues above for me) or new but lower end models, require inputs for this.
TIA
In my view, first you need to identify what features exactly that concerns you .. loist down 2 or 3 feautres that are must for your usage.
then fix your budget
and then look for the correct model..
that is how I go about with these phones.

I already have iPhone 14 plus from last year sale for 50K and my new andriod M 35 8Gb and 128Gb is for all my banking apps for the coming 3 years with best battery, decent perfomrance and really good camera under 15K .... thats all I care for.. simple and easy..

A55 online price around 30500 (flipkart). Amazon increased the price by 3500 today in the name of sale.

Offline price the best I got was 29k

Offline second hand price 24k with 8 months warranty left. (good condition without any visible dents or scratches)

Now, the question is: is it worth buying second hand phone?

A55 online price around 30500 (flipkart). Amazon increased the price by 3500 today in the name of sale.

Offline price the best I got was 29k

Offline second hand price 24k with 8 months warranty left. (good condition without any visible dents or scratches)

Now, the question is: is it worth buying second hand phone?
Dont buy second hand

can someone please confirm the above???
I got "Flipkart internet pvt ltd" during otp, is this eligible for 5% cashback on sbi cashback card? any idea about MCC?

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back