• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD/GIF 2024 **] Best Deals on Mobiles & Tablets

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Then if you don’t mind the weight,
M35 5G with
8gb 256 gb is for 18k..
8 gb 128 gb is for 16k

Another really good one regarding performance wise
Realme gt 6t for 26k -8 gb 256 gb.. this is really super fast phone
Is M35 camera good? I dont switch my phones normally to upgrade the specs, so even if need to go bit high in budget Id like atleast 3 years not outdated kinda feel if possible. Current M30s felt like subpar cam within 1-2 years compared to other phones in market.

You said that because you already buyed m35...

But processor of m55s is much better than m35..

Be neutral always sir..
Can you tell me how it is much better
And also the original derision criteria is different, not just purely based on marginally better processor

Last edited:
Can you tell me how it is much better
And also the original derision criteria is different, not just purely based on marginally better processor , if it is better
Processor much better
Charging speed much better
4 yr android updates
5 yr Security updates
Much better camera

For these specifications, he spent 2k more..

But m35 is also good as per your budget…

Reactions: SSV
Processor much better
Charging speed much better
4 yr android updates
5 yr Security updates
Much better camera

For these specifications, he spent 2k more..

But m35 is also good as per your budget…
As I said before, its all about what is the selection criteria, ie. what are the most important things we care about..
if battery life is the most important thing we care about , that is one of the my critieria, M55 already lost the race..

In mobile selection we need to be very very specific about what we need..
1) Must haves
2) nice to haves
3) dont care

as there are 100's of mobiles, it becomes very hard to choose from. so we need to worry about those features we care about and leave the rest, otherwise there are always better alternatives with slighlty better feartures and the decision becomes much dificult.

anyway m55s is also a better phone after they reduced the rate from the previous iteration.. ie. the current model we are talking about is M55s not M55..
In simple terms, why they reduced rate from M55 to M55s ?? becuase it is crap at M55 prices.. hence they released M55s with reduced rates.. here itself they admitted that the pricing is not right for the same hardware, with different name..

Last edited:
M55S is using Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 SOC while Samsung M35 uses Exynos 1380 SOC.

While specification wise and on synthetic benchmarks ( Antutu/Geekbench scores) both SOC 's are equally matched, there is significant difference in day to day usage performance.

Exynos CPU are infamous for throttling due to overheating and low battery life compared to the equivalent Snapdragon counterpart. Samsung always pushes exynos as it is their own production and they don't want to pay royalty to Qualcomm. That's why they priced SD powered phones so high in their lineup. Samsung M55, which is exactly same phone was priced much higher and failed in market due to pricing.

They relaunched M55 with a new name, M55S and have priced it much better. We still don't know what corners they have cut to achieve lower pricing.

TLDR, don't go by specs alone. Avoid Exynos, if you can.

In simple terms, why they reduced rate from M55 to M55s ?? becuase it is crap at M55 prices.. hence they released M55s with reduced rates.. here itself they admitted that the pricing is not right for the same hardware, with different name..
They also reduces the rate from original price of m35 in just 2 months..

And everyone know about the processor Exynos..

Till now no one gives good review about that processor..

Reactions: SSV
Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back