• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD/GIF 2024 **] Best Deals on Mobiles & Tablets

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
I am planning to buy Samsung S23 FE by exchanging with it for S21 FE which has green lines during update. Samsung is asking 10000 for replacement of the screen for 21 FE without warranty.The exchange offer value is 9650 and I will get 23 FE for 19000 after card offers and exchange..I heard many people were offered less money than shown in Flipkart. Can I cancel the order if the exchange value quoted is lower by the delivery person during delivery. Is so, can I get the money paid back to my card. Kindly advise and any precautions to be taken

I am planning to buy Samsung S23 FE by exchanging with it for S21 FE which has green lines during update. Samsung is asking 10000 for replacement of the screen for 21 FE without warranty.The exchange offer value is 9650 and I will get 23 FE for 19000 after card offers and exchange..I heard many people were offered less money than shown in Flipkart. Can I cancel the order if the exchange value quoted is lower by the delivery person during delivery. Is so, can I get the money paid back to my card. Kindly advise and any precautions to be taken
Yes, they try to find the smallest of scratches and dents to reduce the exchange value. Do check on samsung app, they might offer better exchange value on top of better pricing, not aware of the exchange process on samsung though.

i was about to order m35 for 15250, but m55 looks attractive as price after discount is 17100, so i am confused now. any inputs or suggestions from anyone?

I don't have it but the reviews are quite poor on the Internet. M55s just got launched today but it seems to be a doppelganger of F55. The specs are pretty good but F55 reviews on Flipkart are not.

In my view, first you need to identify what features exactly that concerns you .. loist down 2 or 3 feautres that are must for your usage.
then fix your budget
and then look for the correct model..
that is how I go about with these phones.

I already have iPhone 14 plus from last year sale for 50K and my new andriod M 35 8Gb and 128Gb is for all my banking apps for the coming 3 years with best battery, decent perfomrance and really good camera under 15K .... thats all I care for.. simple and easy..
I don't have much specific usage, so good performance on day to day apps, good battery and good camera ig? Im thinking of around 20k budget if there are good deals.
Any suggestions?

Reactions: SSV
I don't have much specific usage, so good performance on day to day apps, good battery and good camera ig? Im thinking of around 20k budget if there are good deals.
Any suggestions?
Then if you don’t mind the weight,
M35 5G with
8gb 256 gb is for 18k..
8 gb 128 gb is for 16k

Another really good one regarding performance wise
Realme gt 6t for 26k -8 gb 256 gb.. this is really super fast phone

processor is the one that caught my attention, expecting better signal reception and faster response as it will be my primary phone
You mean you liked m55 processor than m35. Right?
I was asking about your first decision of m35 , not about m55.. we will come m55 a bit later

You mean you liked m55 processor than m35. Right?
I was asking about your first decision of m35 , not about m55.. we will come m55 a bit later
oh ok. yeah i felt m55 processer was better for additional cost of 2K
First decision to go with m35 is straight fwd, it was the best fit for my range of approx 15K and my requirement of NFC, 5G and good battery

Reactions: SSV
First decision to go with m35 is straight fwd, it was the best fit for my range of approx 15K and my requirement of NFC, 5G and good battery
Just stay with your first choice..
M35 is good for your stated purposes.
M55 will not override your m35 and it’s processor not much better than m35
Stay put

oh ok. yeah i felt m55 processer was better for additional cost of 2K
You are correct..

m55s is much better than m35 because you spent 2k extra for additional specifications..

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back