• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD NOW on 26/09 **] Plan for 2024 BBD and GIF Sale

Ye main 5vi me karta tha 🤣 (I mean kuch saal pahle) , ab no cost EMI pelta hu cashback ke bajay, easy 10% discount mil jata direct, ab 5% cashback ka wait kaun kare 🤣 (even in Flipkart card).

/s
i don't understand how to get more discount using no cost emi. like you close the emi pre maturely???

I don't think so, last 2-3 years bbd is only hyped. I have got very good deal in recent prime day sale..
Sometimes, what we buy also matters .. to know which sale is better..

It is more or less about planning your purchase. I tend to stay away from bright banners for unwanted items which we just buy looking at the big discounted prices.
One thing people dont get is that, "May be you are getting a 50% discount on product X which you are probably not going to use, but you can get a 100% discount by not buying it"
Back To School GIF by IFC

like you close the emi pre maturely???
Yes.

Recently bought an AC, discount was on charged EMI. I bought on charged EMI & then cancelled from bank later & kept bank discount.

In no cost EMI, you get interest discount too (apart from offer discount), which is extra bonus.

Bank doesn't know if it's cost/no cost EMI. Bank continue to charge interest as usual.

We as user have to take call like what's beneficial for us 🎯🤭.

Thanks to @VISHESH_BANSAL for explaining me cost EMI discount (knew no cost EMI discount thing earlier).

Yes.

Recently bought an AC, discount was on charged EMI. I bought on charged EMI & then cancelled from bank later & kept bank discount.

In no cost EMI, you get interest discount too (apart from offer discount), which is extra bonus.

Bank doesn't know if it's cost/no cost EMI. Bank continue to charge interest as usual.

We as user have to take call like what's beneficial for us 🎯🤭.

Thanks to @VISHESH_BANSAL for explaining me cost EMI discount (knew no cost EMI discount thing earlier).
so even after processing fees and pre closure fees it will be net profit???

so even after processing fees and pre closure fees it will be net profit???
That gets refunded as per bank policy.

Few banks cancel EMI free like ICICI, Axis, HDFC, etc

Few banks charges pre closure fee + no refund of processing fee like OneCard, SBI, HSBC, IDFC, etc

HDFC & SBI have different trick for EMI cancellation, will tell you later when you need in DM.

This prime day sale was quite better than last 2 years.

There were good deals.

But don't keep hopes on BBD or any sale 🤣.
Truly said, i was trying to remembe the same. I don't think July me aise koi sale aati thi pehle.
And yes it was actually rewarding for us.
I will share the telegram bot which tracks the price of items in amazon as well as flipkart. This is quite useful when price drops.
Also use flipshoppe to track last 6 months price.

Truly said, i was trying to remembe the same. I don't think July me aise koi sale aati thi pehle.
And yes it was actually rewarding for us.
I will share the telegram bot which tracks the price of items in amazon as well as flipkart. This is quite useful when price drops.
Also use flipshoppe to track last 6 months price.
I think there are chrome plugins too.

Last year, In BBD sale I wished for a Seiko watch (price was 32000-33000 average during the whole year). And in BBD they increased the price to 35000. I was very frustrated and didn't buy it.
With that fund, I purchased SBI's share, which is almost 56000 now
Good man .. now you can buy it free of cost this year !! well done

Guys,

Sale season of the year is not far away..
Plan for your big purchases and how to maximise savings using which card on which item on which platform..
Get the ideas ready..
Discuss here what you are planning to do? and share the ideas for the masses...

Enjoy..

I buy all my non- perishable stuff once a year during BBD days..

Warm up sale is going to be on soon .. Great Freedom Festival...
get ready for the main event...

View attachment 63111
I am planning to buy s23 fe if I get below 30k. Or A55. Never have had any flagship phone before.

The thing is, some people are saying s23fe has heating issue.

I don't think so, last 2-3 years bbd is only hyped. I have got very good deal in recent prime day sale..
Truly said. Flipkart pe aggressive pricing hoti hai, but jab tk lene jate hain ya to price increase kar dete hain, out of stock ho jata hai, ya order hone ke baad cancel ho jate hain order.
Amazon i don't think utna fayda deta hai great indian festival sale me. As compared to prime day sale, flipkart pe jyada fayda tha iss baar bhi pricing ko agar hum same item ke liye compare kre amazon se.

I am planning to buy s23 fe if I get below 30k. Or A55. Never have had any flagship phone before.

The thing is, some people are saying s23fe has heating issue.
bhai mere friend ne share kra tha samsung galaxy s23 ultra was selling around 59,999 (256 GB White Model) on flipkart during GOAT sale. But when i saw, it was selling around Rs 75000 on amazon. It got un deliverable on my pincode, out of stock ho gaya.

Back