• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD NOW on 26/09 **] Plan for 2024 BBD and GIF Sale

I have a list of items I want, hope I can score deals on them:
1. Mesh router - TP Link Deco. There was a nice deal on flipkart that I had missed, hope that comes back somehow
2. Fridge. I am upgrading after 5 years, so looking to buy something. Have not decided what yet though.
3. Phone? I am not too sure about this one. If Pixel 8 Pro comes on a good discount with exchange, might snag it. Otherwise, my s22+ will kick just fine for another year or so
4. Some other minor items like books, toys, etc. Let's see how they go

I have a list of items I want, hope I can score deals on them:
1. Mesh router - TP Link Deco. There was a nice deal on flipkart that I had missed, hope that comes back somehow
2. Fridge. I am upgrading after 5 years, so looking to buy something. Have not decided what yet though.
3. Phone? I am not too sure about this one. If Pixel 8 Pro comes on a good discount with exchange, might snag it. Otherwise, my s22+ will kick just fine for another year or so
4. Some other minor items like books, toys, etc. Let's see how they go
s22+ will run great for coming few years ;)

upgrading phone is just moh maya!! specially flagships :sleep:

First one was best.. at that time there was no per card discount.. it was per transaction, and i guess in first or second BBD they had discount for standard chartered card and i was the only one holding in my office so I was full on demand those days 😁
I didn't have privilege of internet connection that time 🤣🤓, can't think of BBD.

yeah, mostly size. I have a single door one and it is getting too cramped now. Will sell this one off in 2nd hand market.
Then now buy a really good one with size of more than you required as of now, so that it can last for about 10 to 15 years minimum

Sales se pahle jo discount mile lelo, sale me koi discount nahi milta 🤣🤣🥱
Akshay Kumar Bollywood GIF by Bombay Softwares

Yes, with Flipkart.

HDFC ko hosh aaya hai ab, 2 saal se kahi bhi offer me nahi dikhta tha 🤣🤣

Except Apple
HDFC was there but just on brand websites directly, like Samsung direct 5000 discount on website, vivo website, IFB, Vijay sales etc. but nowhere seen on amzn and flipkart

I was planning to purchase a smartphone.
Looks like sale is round the corner, will wait for a few days.

Might also plan an AC purchase if I get a good deal

Last edited:
Back