• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD NOW on 26/09 **] Plan for 2024 BBD and GIF Sale

27 inch in QHD does not look good.... I have 27 QHD and 27 4k side by side and I hate 27 QHD....

For QHD config it is better to go to 24 inch max
Really?!
I have not checked out QHD monitors physically.
I guess I will keep my options open, and try to visit a store first.

Reactions: SSV
Very tempting!
I will see if I can get something of 27in & QHD.
If not, I will check its reviews and buy it.
I found one, but this damn thing is not shipped to Hyderabad .
MSI PRO MP273QV 27 Inch WQHD 2560 x 1440 Professional Business Monitor, 75Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms (MPRT) / 4ms (GTG) Response Time, DP, HDMI, Less Blue Light PRO

Really?!
I have not checked out QHD monitors physically.
I guess I will keep my options open, and try to visit a store first.
It’s either 2K with 24 with 60 to 75 hz refresh rates, like the one I shared or you can get high refresh rates like xv272u from acer for same price, but reliability is a concern

BBD coming early this year
Check dates here
LOL see what they wrote

According to the search result, Big Billion Days 2024 sale is set to start September 29. “Big Billion Days Sale Starting from 29th-September-2024 for Plus Members. Get the best deals and discounts at Flipkart”, reads the search result.

SO, they googled and made an article

Last edited:
LOL see what they wrote

According to the search result, Big Billion Days 2024 sale is set to start September 29. “Big Billion Days Sale Starting from 29th-September-2024 for Plus Members. Get the best deals and discounts at Flipkart”, reads the search result.

SO, they googled and made an article
Media will do anything to break news and will also do everything to make sure to put out a line at the end to save themselves.

BBD coming early this year
Starts Sep 29th for Plus users and Sep 30th for public.
source

I had already predicted this almost a month ago in this same thread...

1725344502169.webp

Last edited:
w
ok . I still stand by my comment. The wording could have been better like

"flipkart sets bbd on 29th sep" instead we googled.
what is your issue mate?? I haven't ready all previous posts...

BBD/GIF will start early this year, and it will be in the last week of September and the tentative date is Spet 29 as set by FK..
As I said before , it could even be a few days earlier...
Just get ready for Spetembet last week... which is only 3 weeks away..

What is this "googled" stuf??

w

BBD/GIF will start early this year, and it will be in the last week of September and the tentative date is Spet 29 as set by FK..
Just get ready for Spetembet last week... which is only 3 weeks away..

What is this "googled" stuf??
Some news article, ignore

Reactions: SSV
w

Just get ready for Spetembet last week... which is only 3 weeks away
issue not with any one but with the juvenile article of moneycontrol . see the wording and content

Flipkart is soon expected to hold its biggest sale of year, and the e-commerce platform accidentally revealed the dates for the upcoming Big Billion Days sale via Google Search. If you search Big Billion Days 2024 on Google, the search results return the upcoming Billion Days listing page with the starting date.

Flipkart Big Billion Days 2024: Date

Back