• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD NOW on 26/09 **] Plan for 2024 BBD and GIF Sale

It’s either 2K with 24 with 60 to 75 hz refresh rates, like the one I shared or you can get high refresh rates like xv272u from acer for same price, but reliability is a concern
Acer SA272U E 27 Inch WQHD 2560x1440 Resolution IPS Ultra Slim (7.2mm) Backlight LED LCD Monitor I 100Hz Refresh I 1 MS VRB I HDR 10 I AMD Free Sync I 2xHDMI 1xDP I Stereo Speakers I Eye Care I White https://amzn.in/d/hHumQXv

Brightness is 250 nits, no vesa mount, not tilt/height adjustable. Price is now at ₹12,700

Hi Credit Gurus,

I am in a bind. I am seeing on many instances that Amazon will provide instant discount only for SBI credit card in 2024 (similar to how it was in 2023) where as Flipkart will have Axis, HDFC and may be some other bank for the upcoming Sale.

Doubt is I dont spend much annually to warrent a SBI card except for the Dusherra sale. I was planning on getting the SBI CB in a year mostly after lowering my Credit Leverage. And i read in this forum that if you have Simply Click/Save then the bank is hesitant to give CB card. The dilemma is whether i should get both chargeable cards (2- click/save and CB). One for yearly sale and other for 5% overall CB (Primarily Dmart Ready and occasional shopping less than 50k annually). Please provide your views.

Thanks in advance all ..!!

Hi Credit Gurus,

I am in a bind. I am seeing on many instances that Amazon will provide instant discount only for SBI credit card in 2024 (similar to how it was in 2023) where as Flipkart will have Axis, HDFC and may be some other bank for the upcoming Sale.

Doubt is I dont spend much annually to warrent a SBI card except for the Dusherra sale. I was planning on getting the SBI CB in a year mostly after lowering my Credit Leverage. And i read in this forum that if you have Simply Click/Save then the bank is hesitant to give CB card. The dilemma is whether i should get both chargeable cards (2- click/save and CB). One for yearly sale and other for 5% overall CB (Primarily Dmart Ready and occasional shopping less than 50k annually). Please provide your views.

For you, SBI's Simply Click or Save is not worth to pay fees as you don't spend much except for Dusshera Sale, better to take card from your known one, family/ friends/ relatives.

You can go for CB card, if it suits you.

P.S: You can try once for such card and later on, can negotiate for making it LTF, see how it goes.

Hi Credit Gurus,

and you dont need a seperate thread for this..

@BVC , @vaibhav111 , can you please lock this thread ..

@shiv24 , please post your query under relevant SBI cards thread..
and also the thread title does not reflect the essence of the query ..

1725459396782.webp

Hi Credit Gurus,

Same dilemma for me too, unable to decide which one to go for Cashback card or SimplyClick/SimplySave for instant discount during sales

No. Not True.
My NRV with SBI is close to zero. Minimum balance for years, i know sbi cards is a different entity altogether, yet i have seen that once you set up a large enough FD with SBI, they start spamming you with card offers. From some folks here i have read, they got simply save/click first and found it difficult to get CB.

First procure the SBI Cashback card.
You will automatically get the Rupay SimplySave FYF as Pre-approved.
I had Simply Save till June 2023. I closed it and got BPCL in Nov 2023. Now in Aug 2024 I got SBI CB. Now I have only BPCL and CB card, will I get Simply Save Rupay FYF offer? If yes, when?

My NRV with SBI is close to zero. Minimum balance for years, i know sbi cards is a different entity altogether, yet i have seen that once you set up a large enough FD with SBI, they start spamming you with card offers. From some folks here i have read, they got simply save/click first and found it difficult to get CB.
I myself received sbi cashback card after getin sbi SimplyClick credit card with instant approval via sbi SPRINT. But don't expect instant discount offers with sbi cashback card on major sales. Get SimplyClick use it for a year or two + get cb card in b/w then call sbi customer care to make it LTF after 1 yr or 2.

For sbi card referral you can DM me.

I had Simply Save till June 2023. I closed it and got BPCL in Nov 2023. Now in Aug 2024 I got SBI CB. Now I have only BPCL and CB card, will I get Simply Save Rupay FYF offer? If yes, when?
Your case is different as SimplySave is already provided to you. Better contact them.
They provide FYF offer if you do not have a Rupay card from them.

Back