• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD NOW on 26/09 **] Plan for 2024 BBD and GIF Sale

then take a look at the above model,, perfectly suits you.. I am working on this right now..
It has both pivot and hieght adjustment..

I bout it for 12K and now going for 9K .. which is dead cheap ..may be because it is an old model.. works well for my puposes.
I was thinking of 27in screen with 2K resolution. But this model with 27in one is 1080p and shows as ₹18k.
Probably better to buy 24in screen with 1080p resolution within my ₹15k budget.

I was thinking of 27in screen with 2K resolution. But this one is 1080p and shows as ₹18k.
Probably better to buy 24in screen with 1080p resolution within my ₹15k budget.
Yes.. FHD is enough of coding/office work unless it is a gaming or video development.
Also I feel ideal monitor size should be ~ 20-25 inch.

Reactions: SSV
Isnt alloy elite 2 bad? I have the same and feel like its durability is very bad. Been just a year and half since i bought it and already the volume scroll as well as the LEDs are starting to break down. Quality not great.
Mine is still working pretty decent, although a few keys are more sensitive to pulling than a few others although i do agree that the volume scroll wheel is kinda flimsy.

What was your thought process while buying it?

Mine is still working pretty decent, although a few keys are more sensitive to pulling than a few others although i do agree that the volume scroll wheel is kinda flimsy.

I was looking for Cherry MX Red, dedicated volume wheel , a bit heavy so it doesnt move around easily and is not too cheap nor too costly. HyperX fit well within all my specifics and i loved it for a year. But once it crossed a year of use, it started to become a nightmare with so many quality issues.

I switched over to Logitech now temporarily and im hoping to buy a Wooting eventually. Id rather spend 12-15k on a wooting than 10k on hyperx anymore.

If anyone finds a good deal on Macbook Air 15 inch, pls post here...

Best deal I saw right now is on Macbook Air 15 M2 on FK for 92K

img_5c84874b014a-1-webp.64200

Attachments

• IMG_5C84874B014A-1.webp
    IMG_5C84874B014A-1.webp
    117 KB · Views: 90

I know my thought process sounds very simple and is not too technical but i dint have that much information when i was looking at hyperx. Now that i work with the devices directly, i understood how much money i wasted and how bad my decision was.

I know my thought process sounds very simple and is not too technical but i dint have that much information when i was looking at hyperx. Now that i work with the devices directly, i understood how much money i wasted and how bad my decision was.
Wooting and all have a higher barrier of entry for most of the people here

In 2 lines what does s/he say? Even tl;dr s are confusing.
He was able to buy it for 63k offline without any risks instead of the 67k on flipkart with risks. Did this through price matching with Reliance Digital along with NCEMI + Student discount + Card discount + Exchange offer combined.

He was able to buy it for 63k offline without any risks instead of the 67k on flipkart with risks. Did this through price matching with Reliance Digital along with NCEMI + Student discount + Card discount + Exchange offer combined.
Any idea if the 3% student discount was apple offer or reliance offer?

Anyone found a good monitor display in this sale?
I want one with 2K resolution and budget within ₹15k and 27inch size.
Preferably with pivot adjustment and height adjustment.
Preferably durable enough to last a few years.
Purpose is mainly office use and browsing.
Am not into gaming, nephews may use it in holidays for some small games.
you can try benq monitor

Back