• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD NOW on 26/09 **] Plan for 2024 BBD and GIF Sale

Already checked but i feels scammed every-time i go to offline market. Maybe i have physiological issues šŸ˜…
I will still recommend to try offline.
Check for good quality furniture made of teakwood or other woods , and you can even get furniture custom made as per your designs.

if its a single household, centralised AC is better, than managing 8 ACs
Problem with VRF and centralised AC was maintenance & Monopoly + Big FAT Electricity Bills

so we decided to go with Single units, & single unit cost just 30% of centralised one. so at last we decided considering these factors.

As expected Amzn also announjced the dates for GIF 2024.. Sept 26 ( for Prime members) and Sept 27 ( for everyone)..

View attachment 69051

and
for FK- HDFC and for AMZN - SBI are the banking partners..

ICICI cards and Axis will tie up after intial 3 or 4 days sale with FK and AMZN .. this is my guess...
or
ICICI and AXIS will come into play for the nrext leg of sale after 7 days ...
Can we use Tata nue infinity too for offers?

Planning to get A55 during this sale. Right now 6k instant discount is going on with hdfc, icici cc and I guess sbi cc also. Effective price right now is 33,999 for base varient.

Wondering if I should wait for 1 more week or take this offer. Can it get any cheaper in the sale? (given that instant discount is already 6k).

Also, Apay icici has 5% extra discount which is another 1700. But, if I take no cost EMI and cancel from bank's side, I think I'll save more. Is icici allowing this?
u can get btr phones at that price if u are brand conscious then go ahead but the processor will heat and its slower than even snapdragon 7 gen 3

Planning to buy Moto Edge 50 Fusion.
Should be available for 20K (incl. all discounts.. might get some additional disc using ncemi if available)

Price lock is available for 999, should i opt for it?

Iam looking for a chair for work from homeā€¦it seems gaming chair comfortable than office chairā€¦Can anyone suggest some good modelā€¦. Budget is within 25k

Back