• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD NOW on 26/09 **] Plan for 2024 BBD and GIF Sale

Just got an idea, may be close the sale date we may create a few threads for offers based on items like phones, laptops , ac n fridges etc so that the discussion can be limited to the items of interest in that thread

We can hope people stay on track. Even if we get like 50% right, we are home 😊

Guys,

Created three different threads for discussing the best deals for each category of items..
Please start using them .. it will be easier for all of us who are intersted only in the respective products to follow it up...

I made all of them as " Wiki posts" so that all of us can update the first post with the best deal available for quick and easier access to the future users..

cheers..

For Mobiles

For Laptops etc.

For TV, AC etc..

Planning to buy Moto Edge 50 Fusion.
Should be available for 20K (incl. all discounts.. might get some additional disc using ncemi if available)

Price lock is available for 999, should i opt for it?
Which model is for 20k 8gb or 12gb. Striked of price is for 12gb but model is not mentioned

Personally i felt that the foam and cushioning of Jupiter and this pretty much the same except the design and aesthetics
Personally, there is not much difference between 7k chair and 25k chair in ergonomics or material or sturdiness or any other aspects. The only difference I see is aesthetics.
I was comparing my 8k chair with my friend's chair (around 22k).

Back