• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD NOW on 26/09 **] Plan for 2024 BBD and GIF Sale

They've got a no questions asked replacement policy afaik, overall at his budget i kinda find it as a very decent phone tbh
I dont think so. These issues are coming up after 1 year warranty is over. Even last week there one plus greenline issues were trending on X and there was no support from company.

But features are somewhat same .. Narzo series even gives 6 months extra warranty
Whatever you buy just don't buy a Samsung for a lady!
Samsung phones weight ~220gm naked and after accessory it will be a brick!

Motorola updates are lacklustre even for edge.
Xiaomi has terrible hardware.

Oppo and it's sub brand will fit your budget, experience not clean but you can disable every bloat!

Oppo and it's sub brand will fit your budget, experience not clean but you can disable every bloat!
Samsung has many problems until you buy flagship phones

Okk .. so, basically what kind of issues people face ?
because I am not interested in the said model, I didn't pay any specific attention.. generally they wont last long.. thats it.. and they are inferior ..
I dont know specifics as I was not keen in buying these..

As expected Amzn also announjced the dates for GIF 2024.. Sept 26 ( for Prime members) and Sept 27 ( for everyone)..

1726492889139.webp

and
for FK- HDFC and for AMZN - SBI are the banking partners..

ICICI cards and Axis will tie up after intial 3 or 4 days sale with FK and AMZN .. this is my guess...
or
ICICI and AXIS will come into play for the nrext leg of sale after 7 days ...

Last edited:
As expected Amzn also announjced the dates for GIF 2024.. Sept 26 ( for Prime members) and Sept 27 ( for everyone)..

View attachment 69051

and

ICICI cards and Axis will tie up after intial 3 or 4 days sale with FK and AMZN .. this is my guess...
or
I think FK will add ICICI or Axis from the beginning only. Generally, HDFC alone cannot handle BBD orders. AFAIK FK has a cooldown period of 3 days for reusing the same card. HDFC card per customer is less as compared to ICICI or Axis. So, they have to at least partner with another bank from the beginning.
Also, the HDFC card limit is less compared to ICICI or Axis in most of the user's cases.

View attachment 69051

and

or
I don't think both Amazon & Flipkart will be relaying only on a single bank offer I think they will reveal more banks soon (Next 7-8 days)

Amazon Expected to add IDFC, Onecard, Kotak, Federal

Flipkart Expected to add Icici, Axis, BOB

I think FK will add ICICI or Axis from the beginning only. Generally, HDFC alone cannot handle BBD orders. AFAIK FK has a cooldown period of 3 days for reusing the same card. HDFC card per customer is less as compared to ICICI or Axis. So, they have to at least partner with another bank from the beginning.
Also, the HDFC card limit is less compared to ICICI or Axis in most of the user's cases.
Axis will go with FK and ICICI will go with amazon.

Why should you need a back cover for your device?
Samsung galaxy S series comes with Gorilla Glass 5.
I didn't remember to have a back cover since last 4 years.

Wait what, same card can be used multiple times in same sale?

Axis will go with FK and ICICI will go with amazon.
Is there any difference in offers across banks as well. As in does the main sponsor offer extra discount?

I currently don't have HDFC or SBI CC but Axis and ICICI. Will apply for new cards accordingly

CC @SSV, please share your inputs as well

Is there any difference in offers across banks as well. As in does the main sponsor offer extra discount?

I currently don't have HDFC or SBI CC but Axis and ICICI. Will apply for new cards accordingly

CC @SSV, please share your inputs as well
Afaik
No difference.
They come late to the party. That's it.

Same for me too. I don't have hdfc & SBI cards, I may get SBI card but no hope for HDFC card, meanwhile I will try to source from friends.

Wait what, same card can be used multiple times in same sale?
The last BBD sale was once every 3 days, except for Axis FK and ICICI Apay.
Sometimes they offer more slab offers like 5K, 7.5K, 10K, 15K...... 1L as the slap increases you get an extra discount on a single transaction.
For example, if I get 50K product 10% up to 2K + an extra 750 OFF for touching the 50K slab.
Currently, I only hold 1 HDFC and 1 SBI that too SBI CB. I heavily depend on ICICI and Axis to cover multiple orders during BBD and for GIF I use my friend's card and I have my own 3 SBI DCS so that is also covered.

Same for me too. I don't have hdfc & SBI cards, I may get SBI card but no hope for HDFC card, meanwhile I will try to source from friends
The only blocker I see is that they might be planning to use the card as well. But since it's once every 3 days. Things might work

The last BBD sale was once every 3 days, except for Axis FK and ICICI Apay.
Both on Amazon on FK?
Currently, I only hold 1 HDFC and 1 SBI that too SBI CB. I heavily depend on ICICI and Axis to cover multiple orders during BBD and for GIF I use my friend's card and I have my own 3 SBI DCS so that is also covered.
Don't DCs offer less discount?

Back