• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD NOW on 26/09 **] Plan for 2024 BBD and GIF Sale

From what I read this year,
We need to buy " Lowest price Lock" for non refundable 999.
This will guarantee the kowsetvprice for upto 48 hours.
We dont need VIP / FK plus for this .
But the products will be available for Redemption for 48 houe for plus/ cip members
And 24 hours for non plus n vip members.

The advantage of VIP member is we can pay using super coins @5% of everyborder to the maximum of 1k I think..
This is the biggest advantage being a VIP
wows thanks for the detailed answer, I'll just buy flipkart vip on one of my accounts and the pass on the other one, It seems flipkart vip are not useful for the people only buying it to buy the iphone 15 this sale.. again thanks for clearing my doubts

Reactions: SSV
Just bought flipkart vip, for some reason it doesn't instantly update, like buying prime gotta wait till 11pm.. so don't put off buying flipkart vip till the last moment.. hope this info helps someone

Reactions: SSV
Just bought flipkart vip, for some reason it doesn't instantly update, like buying prime gotta wait till 11pm.. so don't put off buying flipkart vip till the last moment.. hope this info helps someone
Well done, if you are a frequent FK shopper, VIP is very useful especially for consuming super coins

Back