• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD NOW on 26/09 **] Plan for 2024 BBD and GIF Sale

Really good price I would say
Hence this long wait. That is why I strongly recommend to buy the specific products during BBD / GIF Sale ONLY. We get these specific products at the cheapest price for the entire year during this time ONLY, in India....
I bought my m33 5g @ around 12k , exactly 2 years ago on 23/09/2022... that was cheapest then

I got 5% CB on this purchase using SBI CB card also which was not reversed..mistakenly they gave CB as it was very early days then...

Screenshot_20240922_113811_Amazon.webp Screenshot_20240922_113833_Amazon.webp

Last edited:
Hence this long wait. That is why I strongly recommend to buy the specific products during BBD / GIF Sale ONLY. We get these specific products at the cheapest price for the entire year during this time ONLY in India....
I bought my m33 5g @ around 12k , 2 years ago... that was cheapest then
Yep yep, I have been waiting for the sales as well. Now waiting for FK to reveal sale prices to shortlist some items

Yep yep, I have been waiting for the sales as well. Now waiting for FK to reveal sale prices to shortlist some items
and also one more thing.. Always use some websites like CashKaro whenever you buy things from AMZN, FK, Myntra, AJIO etc.. to earn that extra CB..
I earned 25K CB in in the last 2 years, just taking an extra step in buying these items, ...
All we need to do is log into CashKaro and buy whatever we want... 25k was mine in 2 years.. easypeasy.....

I do this for even the smallest purchase... Every rupee matters.. no matter how big or small guys we are..
Once we got the money we can use it to whatever we want to use it for... ...

anyone wants to use CahsKaro, DM me for referral link..

have fun..

1726986651272.webp

some example order history in my CashKaro account ...

1726986874523.webp

1726986947605.webp

Last edited:
and also one more thing.. Always use some websites like CashKaro whenever you buy things from AMZN, FK, Myntra, AJIO etc.. to earn that extra CB..
I got 25K in the last 2 years, just taking an extra step of buying these items, ...
All we need to do is log into CashKaro and buy whatever you want... 25k was mine in 2 years.. easypeasy.....
I do this for even the smallest purchase... Every rupee matters.. no matter how big or small guys we are..

have fun..

View attachment 69736

View attachment 69737

View attachment 69738
@HumorSimpson , this is how we quadruple dip... ;)

I earned 25K CB in in the last 2 years, just taking an extra step in buying these items, ...
All we need to do is log into CashKaro and buy whatever we want... 25k was mine in 2 years.. easypeasy.....

have fun..

View attachment 69736

View attachment 69737

View attachment 69738
Does it work for items already added in cart and checkout via cashkaro or you have to add items to cart via cashkaro login?

Does this work for GVs bills etc?
dj review GIF

NO. Only for products.

Does Flipkart VIP Membership gives 5% discount over 10% instant discount bank offer
And does this membership activate instantly after purchasing it

Does Flipkart VIP Membership gives 5% discount over 10% instant discount bank offer
And does this membership activate instantly after purchasing it

Yes, it will be activated immediately..
Yes, 5% coins are allowed even after bank instant discount..
see the SS below:

1726995175964.webp

The above is for the below item..

1726995278001.webp

Will there be 10% instant discounts on HDFC Debit card as well? Received the email from HDFC regarding 10% instant discounts on debit cards, credit cards & easyEMI on Flipkart BBD.

Back