• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD NOW on 26/09 **] Plan for 2024 BBD and GIF Sale

Got 8K discount for 4 flight tickets worth 24K. Amazon is giving ₹1000 additional cashback for first time users. On top of it there's more cashback + Infinia Gyftr voucher. 😛😛

With Flipkart, HDFC offer is one time use only even if you have cancelled the order you cant use the same card again. With Amazon you can use your card everyday to buy something new which is good move.
If you cancel the order, you can reuse the card again after few minutes.. it worked 3 times for me in last 3 days

Reactions: SSV
In FK, I got this for 16.5K after supercoins discount yesterday..
yesterday there were giving 500 coupon and after taking 1K supercoins offer, it comes to 16.5K..
so , there is no change in the price, excpet that 500 coupon is gone now..
Now, it tallies with AMZN price

View attachment 70334
I want to buy the same SSV, but during checkout why am I not shown supercoin redemption option like you SSV? Anything to be done? I have 2000+ supercoins

I want to buy the same SSV, but during checkout why am I not shown supercoin redemption option like you SSV? Anything to be done? I have 2000+ supercoins
You have to click apply supercoin redemption at the very first screen of payment

Not showing... Just the shipping address above the item description.

Unlucky me..
Are you a VIP member? it is only available for VIP members ie 5% supercoin redemption fir each order upto 1k max ..
This is the main benefit of VIP membership
1727637775055.webp

Last edited:
With Flipkart, HDFC offer is one time use only even if you have cancelled the order you cant use the same card again. With Amazon you can use your card everyday to buy something new which is good move.
No it is not one time. Limit resets after 2 days. Exact details available in T&Cs. I have personally used it twice till now.

Exactly...
VIP is really worth even if you shop moderately on FK in redeeming Supercoins.
One decent order will recover the whole 500 membership fee
I haven't used Flipkart so far, so this clarifies a lot for me.
Does the Amazon Prime - 10 paisa Diamonds have a similar relationship?
Looks like an old concept but I never really used/seen them till now.

at the end of the day know that if you're used to a level of service with Amazon, Flipkart will never match that. It'll forever remain a dehati attitude company

Back