• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD NOW on 26/09 **] Plan for 2024 BBD and GIF Sale

Similar situation.
Ordered washing machine. Date shows as 14-oct.
Still not dispatched after 2 days.
Is this going to be cancelled!?

Similar situation.
Ordered washing machine. Date shows as 14-oct.
Still not dispatched after 2 days.
Is this going to be cancelled!?
S23 Ultra must be the high demand order in this sale, so I am convinced orders will be dispatched in order. But still skeptical. Thankfully my due date October 23 (9 mos no cost EMI), so I can wait before I pay bill for my SBI card.

S23 series was the only reasonably priced flagship phone deal this year, and s23 ultra in particular was priced very good and hence in high demand.

Ordered S23 Ultra on 26th Sept around 10AM. Still preparing for dispatch, expected by Oct 16. Will I get it?
Yes it will, don’t worry..
Because of high volume , orders will be dispatched in the order of priority according to promised delivery date, near by warehouse stock availability etc…

Yes it will, don’t worry..
Because of high volume , orders will be dispatched in the order of priority according to promised delivery date, near by warehouse stock availability etc…
Do you know anything about the warranty coverage of these products? Will it commence after the delivery or 15 days before the delivery i.e. the order date.

I ordered one for my friend which got delivered yesterday (Kannur, Kerala) as per promised delivery date. So keep the spirits high!

Not the mobile but one of the product in Flipkart and this is how its for me..

1727859869762.webp

Its always 'out for delivery' for me.. every day..

And today also passed, and got 'due to unforceen logistic issues will schedule tomorrow', why everyday same issue?:exploding-head:

Last edited:
Not the mobile but one of the product in Flipkart and this is how its for me..

View attachment 70740

Its always 'out for delivery' for me.. every day..

And today also passed, and got 'due to unforceen logistic issues will schedule tomorrow', why everyday same issue?:exploding-head:
they kept 'out for delivery' again today..
There is an issue with your local deliviery hub.. they must have been inundated with sceduled deliveries . If you are VIP /Plus member/ contact FK immediately.. They will try to escalate this issue with their delivery partner.. even normal FK user also can raise the issue .

It happended to me a few years ago for a Shoe order.. ulitmately it had got cancelled ... and the support team had to place a replacement order with the same price..

When I enquiried the local delivery guy, because of huge volume of orders, most of the shoe orders ( as they occupy lots of space in the delivery guys' burgeoning bag) were delayed and at the end there was a huge pile of shoes in the delivery centre and they could not locate my order...

There is an issue with your local deliviery hub.. they must have been inundated with sceduled deliveries . If you are VIP /Plus member/ contact FK immediately.. They will try to escalate this issue with their delivery partner.. even normal FK user also can raise the issue .

It happended to me a few years ago for a Shoe order.. ulitmately it had got cancelled ... and the support team had to place a replacement order with the same price..

When I enquiried the local delivery guy, because of huge volume of orders, most of the shoe orders ( as they occupy lots of space in the delivery guys' burgeoning bag) were delayed and at the end there was a huge pile of shoes in the delivery centre and they could not locate my order...

Yeah, I complained and they said will escalate and update by 05-Oct.

What needs to be done to get the product (if cancelled by them) at the same price as replacement?

Back