• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best APP or Website for Paying Credit card bill with Debit Cards

Credit_Mania

TF Buzz
I need some advice and recommendations from this amazing community. 🤝

I'm currently looking for the best app to pay my credit card bills using my debit cards. 🏦💳 There are so many options out there, and I'm a bit overwhelmed. That's why I trust your experiences and insights.

If you've had positive experiences with any particular app, please share your thoughts! 🌟 What features make it stand out? Is it user-friendly and secure? Are there any hidden fees to watch out for? I'd love to hear about your personal experiences and any tips or tricks you have for using the app effectively.

Your recommendations will help me and others in the group make an informed decision when choosing the best app to manage our credit card payments. Feel free to share your opinions and suggestions! 😊

Thank you all in advance for your valuable input! 🙏

I'm currently looking for the best app to pay my credit card bills using my debit cards. 🏦💳 There are so many options out there, and I'm a bit overwhelmed. That's why I trust your experiences and insights.

If you've had positive experiences with any particular app, please share your thoughts! 🌟 What features make it stand out? Is it user-friendly and secure? Are there any hidden fees to watch out for? I'd love to hear about your personal experiences and any tips or tricks you have for using the app effectively.

Your recommendations will help me and others in the group make an informed decision when choosing the best app to manage our credit card payments. Feel free to share your opinions and suggestions! 😊

There is lots of threads about this topic, in future plz search before creating thread.

There not a lot of options of cc bill pay via dc.

You can try mobikwik, you have hdfc/indusind/rbl debit card , you will get cashback.

For more info please search on the forum.

Depends on which debit cards you have. Then only we will be able to suggest you the platform where that MCC is not excluded for that debit card.

Paytm and Mobikwik allow DC for paying CC bills. Payzapp also does but recently they have patched their MCC so won't think it will accrue RPs

Cheq has charges and after recent devaluation, it is shit AF.
Cred allows DC payments only if the bill is more than 50k+, but again it depends if your card gives RPs on that.

Select & exclusive
Thanks for sharing. I have select dc but have seen seen 1% cashback or reward on payments and cannot see the details on the below link.

Can you pls share some details like how you are paying to get 1% (like mobikiwik or internal indusind bill payments).. how is the reward rate conversion etc.. and do we get rewards on payment of credit card bill?

EDIT:

Is it the attached one?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-18-10-06-23-259_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-18-10-06-23-259_com.android.chrome.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. I have select dc but have seen seen 1% cashback or reward on payments and cannot see the details on the below link.

Can you pls share some details like how you are paying to get 1% (like mobikiwik or internal indusind bill payments).. how is the reward rate conversion etc.. and do we get rewards on payment of credit card bill?

EDIT:

Is it the attached one?
Its not 1%, its .93%max...

There is a better option out there if you like to take .
With hdfc & rbl

Back