• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best card for Petrol spends?

Sobirvs

TF Buzz
I drive a SUV and last month I spent 30k on petrol itself with no benefits. I currently use Onecard for petrol expense because they refund any surge charge (regardless petrol pump)

Please suggest petrol credit card, here are my requirements :

* Shouldn't work only at specific Pumps like HP, BP etc, hopefully should work anywhere as who has the time to find preferred pumps.
* Should give benefit, currently I get almost zero benefits.
* I usually fill up full tank. It costs almost 4500 rupees. So if possible card shouldn't have this thing of "spend 1000 on petrol or 2000", it should be regardless.

The best option in this regard is actually a debit card. Indus delite debit card.

Benifits: 5% upto 750 every month(fuel spends/ott subscription/restaurant bills)

Charges: 500+gst but easily recoverable,just spend 25k in first 3 months(including cc bill)

+Its a zero balance savings acc that offers buy one get one movie ticket.

The card is very underrated and better than many credit cards.If you are interested,use my referral link if possible!
Referral link for dc?
New innovative technology by IndusInd

The best option in this regard is actually a debit card. Indus delite debit card.

Benifits: 5% upto 750 every month(fuel spends/ott subscription/restaurant bills)

Charges: 500+gst but easily recoverable,just spend 25k in first 3 months(including cc bill)

+Its a zero balance savings acc that offers buy one get one movie ticket.

The card is very underrated and better than many credit cards.If you are interested,use my referral link if possible!
From where you pay cc bills through indus delight dc because it is mastercard and not accepted anywhere?
And I think credit card payments doesn't count for annual fee reversal.

I drive a SUV and last month I spent 30k on petrol itself with no benefits. I currently use Onecard for petrol expense because they refund any surge charge (regardless petrol pump)

* Shouldn't work only at specific Pumps like HP, BP etc, hopefully should work anywhere as who has the time to find preferred pumps.
* I usually fill up full tank. It costs almost 4500 rupees. So if possible card shouldn't have this thing of "spend 1000 on petrol or 2000", it should be regardless.
Biggest drawback of fuel cards:
1. Cap per month
2. Tagged to only one pump iocl or bp or hpcl
Till now I didn’t see any cc with shell pump tieup

BOLO @vaibhav111 this is turning out to be another Mrinal thread driven by libido.
Crushing In Love GIF by Boomerang Official

Hi, apart from usual info, I would like to know what do you do for living🤔

I meant, I should be earning atleast 3L p.m to spend that much on fuel⛽

Take most beneficial oil cards either in your own name, parents, siblings so that you cover all the oil companies + increase your total capacity to buy discounted fuel every month.
1. SBI BPCL Octane
2. Axis IOCL
3. Koi aisa card jo HP ka ho, i think IDFC ka hai rupay card

This way you will likely to recover your fees, with maximum coverage of fuel pumps (Availability), and at the end of year you will be in profit.💰💰

Back