• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best card for Petrol spends?

Sobirvs

TF Buzz
I drive a SUV and last month I spent 30k on petrol itself with no benefits. I currently use Onecard for petrol expense because they refund any surge charge (regardless petrol pump)

Please suggest petrol credit card, here are my requirements :

* Shouldn't work only at specific Pumps like HP, BP etc, hopefully should work anywhere as who has the time to find preferred pumps.
* Should give benefit, currently I get almost zero benefits.
* I usually fill up full tank. It costs almost 4500 rupees. So if possible card shouldn't have this thing of "spend 1000 on petrol or 2000", it should be regardless.

So these rebates are just surcharge wavier? This is axis iocl rupay credit card
Bhai UPI se milta hai kya Axis IOCL se krne se fuel station pe ? Ye to lg rha hai sirf fuel surcharge vapas aaya hai. Iss card pe to return points me aata haina.

Just opened the site and omg this thread blew up. Thanks everyone for contributing, I'll go and check all the posts, many of whom are quite funny. Isn't amazing when financial advices thread becomes fun for many?

Just to clear up for people, DP in my pic is Hazel Crowney, I'm a big fan of her movie Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar.

Some recommended Amex, which I have (MRCC+Gold charge) and I thought Amex didn't count fuel charges as spending for points + milestone + spend based fee waiver no?

Some recommended debit/bank account, which I will explore and see if it works acc to my needs.

Some talked abt StanC, sad I used to hold a CC and bank account with StanC (Salary account) but I let them go dormant when I left my job. Some recommended Octane and others but it mostly works in specific petrol pumps and some recommended holding multiple cards, I already have like 15 different CC's and petrol cards afaik are usually not LTF neither I am expecting them to be, I'm fine to pay fee as long as I get good benefits but keeping so many cards is a tedious process.

Someone asked what I do, well I have my own company with generally more than $100k profit a year which I'm sure isn't anywhere close to big shots here on forum. My usual petrol spend is 10k a month as I own Seltos but last month I took a trip to Kashmir so petrol costs went up quite considerably.

Thread seems to be quite informative for people looking for fuel cards, so people keep the suggestions coming. Sorry I got busy since yesterday with my GF and work so I made the thread and opened it today to see too many notifications for the same. I'm surprised no one DM'ed me directly or sent D pics coz of my DP, tells me people here are quite nice, classy and have standards.

Thanks everyone.

Just opened the site and omg this thread blew up. Thanks everyone for contributing, I'll go and check all the posts, many of whom are quite funny. Isn't amazing when financial advices thread becomes fun for many?

Just to clear up for people, DP in my pic is Hazel Crowney, I'm a big fan of her movie Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar.

Some recommended Amex, which I have (MRCC+Gold charge) and I thought Amex didn't count fuel charges as spending for points + milestone + spend based fee waiver no?

Some recommended debit/bank account, which I will explore and see if it works acc to my needs.

Some talked abt StanC, sad I used to hold a CC and bank account with StanC (Salary account) but I let them go dormant when I left my job. Some recommended Octane and others but it mostly works in specific petrol pumps and some recommended holding multiple cards, I already have like 15 different CC's and petrol cards afaik are usually not LTF neither I am expecting them to be, I'm fine to pay fee as long as I get good benefits but keeping so many cards is a tedious process.

Someone asked what I do, well I have my own company with generally more than $100k profit a year which I'm sure isn't anywhere close to big shots here on forum. My usual petrol spend is 10k a month as I own Seltos but last month I took a trip to Kashmir so petrol costs went up quite considerably.

Thread seems to be quite informative for people looking for fuel cards, so people keep the suggestions coming. Sorry I got busy since yesterday with my GF and work so I made the thread and opened it today to see too many notifications for the same. I'm surprised no one DM'ed me directly or sent D pics coz of my DP, tells me people here are quite nice, classy and have standards.

Thanks everyone.
Definitely a simp catfish pretending to a girl
Crying out new story

@vaibhav111 any bulb glow ?
Or pretend oh yeh cool cool 😅

I read op post first and last and not sure what the issue, so his dp is of girl and he did explain the reason and everyone know the reason of engagement too. I can't lock the thread cause he isn't the gender behind his profile.
anyways if he is boy girl or transgender..but for this thread..we got more cards about fuel..list updated for my knowledge database

I read op post first and last and not sure what the issue, so his dp is of girl and he did explain the reason and everyone know the reason of engagement too. I can't lock the thread cause he isn't the gender behind his profile.
Well said. If we keep locking threads because of dp's don't match with real persons , half of TF will be gone as we can't expect kittens posting .
Cat Pictures GIF

Gender is a vague term these days. Even XY can be a female if you have it written on your passport. I can imagine a contingency full of transgenders representing India in the next Olympics. Meanwhile @Vasuki fighting for men's rights 🤣

Attachments

• 66acac55b12c7.webp
    66acac55b12c7.webp
    24.3 KB · Views: 12
Gender is a vague term these days. Even XY can be a female if you have it written on your passport. I can imagine a contingency full of transgenders representing India in the next Olympics. Meanwhile @Vasuki fighting for men's rights 🤣
point is she is a female..who has a prblm of hormones..where her body produce excess testosterone hormones..thats why she has manly features..

point is she is a female..who has a prblm of hormones..where her body produce excess testosterone hormones..thats why she has manly features..
She is genetically male with XY chromosomes. IBA considers DNA for gender whereas IOC considers what's written on passport

I don't blame mods because they exist in miniscule quantity now .
One two can't see everything
Problem is I don't see any good thread coming nor I m intrested to post because it's pointless at this point

When u hear comment like this 👇
anyways if he is boy girl or transgender..but for this thread..we got more cards about fuel..list updated for my knowledge database

People new don't even know there is a good long knowledge thread on this covering every card pro & con .

So yeah same old thread after thread where u get no good knowledge

It has become timepass forum than adding something new to credit card game .
To a point where old member don't even come to timepass

Only number of forum is increasing not quality.
I mean even @Abhishek012 don't post . forget others

Problem is I don't see any good thread coming nor I m intrested to post because it's pointless at this point
point is banks r just devaluing things..neither launching good cards..people just waiting for tricks to get extra money..and when tricks fail..new threads come..and goes on and on..people dont have time to read comments..but bombing same type of thread

Back