• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best combo of free credit cards.

hgupta

TF Buzz
What are the best combo for free credit cards, which covers approx every deal and offer and other benifits online as well as offline.

Well, if our Guruji, @TechnoFino can maintain 40+ cards, we can manage 10-12 LTF cards for sure!
I follow the 3U cycle. Utilize, Upgrade and Unfasten. Take a card, use it. If that's not worth you, try upgrading. Even if that didn't help, Unfasten (discard) I don't like keeping too many cards. One card for a purpose only. Why keeping too many cards, when you only use 2-3 cards a month. I understand that everyone, including me like to collect cards and use them for different purposes, earn rewards... But annual fees, interest, forgetting, and it is a hassle to carry all cards. So take one card for each use, don't take the same upgrades. For eg why have Coral if you already have Rubyx, vice versa. Why take Axis Vistara Platinum if you have Signature one... So you can manage your cards better. Otherwise there's no harm taking LTF. Credit limit thing only, but you can increase that :)

Back