• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Credit Card For Forex Online Transactions?

rawneck

TF Buzz
Hi

Is there a credit card which is better than others for doing online forex transactions?

I do a lot of purchases online in foreign currencies for business purposes.

Presently using:

- HDFC Infinia
- Axis Magnus
- AMEX Travel Platinium

Is there any CC that offers more rewards for forex transactions?

Thanks in advance.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hi

Is there a credit card which is better than others for doing online forex transactions?

Presently using:

- HDFC Infinia
- Axis Magnus
- AMEX Travel Platinium

Thanks in advance.
Try exploring Axis bank Reserve card

rawneck

TF Buzz
Thanks for the reply... Reserve has annual fees of 50k if I am not mistaken.

Is there any other card apart from that which given more reward points for forex?

Hitman_107

TF Select
Uni cards is going to come up with a credit card NX Wave and they are promising to offer zero markup. They are going to roll put the cards in april and may month hopefully...

Arth369

TF Neo
I want to pay fees for a degree...payment is compulsorily through credit card...plz suggest some cards for low fees...i am not looking for rewards...but low markup

ashishsinghi

TF Select
sbi cashback can give 5 percent back.. after charging forex markup,still you are in profit..not sure tell me if I am wrong..

BatmanDad

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I want to pay fees for a degree...payment is compulsorily through credit card...plz suggest some cards for low fees...i am not looking for rewards...but low markup

Hi

Presently using:

- HDFC Infinia
- Axis Magnus
- AMEX Travel Platinium

Thanks in advance.
IDFC Wealth is one of the cards as mentioned above that provides 1.5% markup if you can get it. And is LTF.

netsec

TF Select
Did you apply through citi prestige website or through Axis ? Also, if you could confirm if this processed on income basis or C2C
I was holding Citi IndianOil Card since 7 years and called customer care for the upgrade. They upgraded over the call and card was delivered next day. No documents asked.

Hi

Presently using:

- HDFC Infinia
- Axis Magnus
- AMEX Travel Platinium

Thanks in advance.
u can check idfc wow CC , niyo also have CC but both FD backed

insight

TF Ace
Hi

Presently using:

- HDFC Infinia
- Axis Magnus
- AMEX Travel Platinium

Thanks in advance.
How do you generally calculate the COMPARATIVE ROIs and SPENDING DISTRIBUTION across them?