• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best credit card for rent payment??? Still no where found an updated & clear answer.

I'm also looking for a card for 'rent' payment, but a slightly different form. I am planning a property purchase and have to transact ~15 lakh through a POS machine to the developer. I know it will be categorized as rent because I did a small advance payment and it got categorized that way.

So far, my only strategy is Amex Plat - 4 lakh. Balance, I am still searching which card is best. Axis, every card has excluded rent except Magnus and I wont get Magnus (my income < 24). HDFC regalia gold, it will be counted in milestone but no rewards. IDFC vistara will give 1CV per 200 and will count in milestone (but Vistara award flights = hassle). I really want some card that will give me travel/hotel benefits for this large rent payment. The struggle is real!

I'm also looking for a card for 'rent' payment, but a slightly different form. I am planning a property purchase and have to transact ~15 lakh through a POS machine to the developer. I know it will be categorized as rent because I did a small advance payment and it got categorized that way.

So far, my only strategy is Amex Plat - 4 lakh. Balance, I am still searching which card is best. Axis, every card has excluded rent except Magnus and I wont get Magnus (my income < 24). HDFC regalia gold, it will be counted in milestone but no rewards. IDFC vistara will give 1CV per 200 and will count in milestone (but Vistara award flights = hassle). I really want some card that will give me travel/hotel benefits for this large rent payment. The struggle is real!
Would applying for a Amex Gold Charge help?

Would applying for a Amex Gold Charge help?
Yeah, it seems like one option and just earn the usual amex points. I could also take Amex Plat Reserve and get more welcome bonus points and my 2nd year fee will also be waived off as I will likely spend 10L

Yeah, it seems like one option and just earn the usual amex points. I could also take Amex Plat Reserve and get more welcome bonus points and my 2nd year fee will also be waived off as I will likely spend 10L
Do DM me for any help with amex cards and referral benefits sharing

you could definitely do that! great way to enjoy the benefits and take FYF via referral (DM in case you want to use mine!)

Hey, is it confirmed that rent payments through Regalia Gold is counted towards milestones?

Back