• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CV Points Best option to book tickets to Vietnam via Axis Magnus points?

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
is Air france a good option>
Are you referring to Flying blue or Sky team? Vietnam airlines is there but please check about availability.

Avoid VietJet at any cost.

For Vietnam, suggest to include Singapore or Malaysia in the plan and select the airlines (Singapore) accordingly that may fetch better availability and points burn.

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Are you referring to Flying blue or Sky team? Vietnam airlines is there but please check about availability.

Avoid VietJet at any cost.

For Vietnam, suggest to include Singapore or Malaysia in the plan and select the airlines (Singapore) accordingly that may fetch better availability and points burn.

pate

TF Select
No i would be going in end december but need to zero in on the best miles partner, so that i can redeem my remaining edge rewards. Cant keep them at risk with a non responsive axis
Let me know if you find anything for Vietnam. BKK is much better in terms of value via JL but I am still preferring Vietnam. If nothing found in budget then will book BKK via JL

Ravi007

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i am yet to complete 60 days cooling period for Jal account , can I check Ccu-bkk points requirements before that , is there any way
Let me know if you find anything for Vietnam. BKK is much better in terms of value via JL but I am still preferring Vietnam. If nothing found in budget then will book BKK via JL