• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Best strategy for Infinia+BizBlack+Amex Plat Travel

superstar@123

TF Select
Amongst all other cards, I am planning to judiciously use these 5 cards:

1. HDFC Infinia Metal (Main Card)
2. HDFC Infinia Metal (Add-on Card)
3. HDFC Biz Black Card
4. Amex Platinum Travel Card (Main Card)
5. Amex Platinum Travel Card (Add-on Card)

My strategy will be to:
1. Purchase 20k APAY vouchers from both Infinia card to get 10x points.
2. Purchase 20k Flipkart or Amazon Shopping vouchers from both Infinia card to get 10x points.
3. Use HDFC Biz black card to purchase another 10k APAY voucher.
4. Use Amex Platinum Travel card for everything else and wherever possible, to ensure that I hit the milestone benefit.

Guys, let me know if this is fine.
What I am unsure is about the max points which I can get from Smartbuy.

If your number is same, you cannot buy additional 10K APay from your BizBlack. The restriction on gyftr is per account not per card. If you figure out a way, do let me know.

Amongst all other cards, I am planning to judiciously use these 5 cards:

1. HDFC Infinia Metal (Main Card)
2. HDFC Infinia Metal (Add-on Card)
3. HDFC Biz Black Card
4. Amex Platinum Travel Card (Main Card)
5. Amex Platinum Travel Card (Add-on Card)

My strategy will be to:
1. Purchase 20k APAY vouchers from both Infinia card to get 10x points.
2. Purchase 20k Flipkart or Amazon Shopping vouchers from both Infinia card to get 10x points.
3. Use HDFC Biz black card to purchase another 10k APAY voucher.
4. Use Amex Platinum Travel card for everything else and wherever possible, to ensure that I hit the milestone benefit.

Guys, let me know if this is fine.
What I am unsure is about the max points which I can get from Smartbuy.
Use amex plat for amazon pay vouchers. Hdfc has additional charges for amazon pay vouchers reducing reward rates.

Not true atleast for Infinia. Tried buying 1000 Amazon shopping voucher via different gyftr account. And did not get any bonus points.
As I mentioned it is mobile + card combination.

You cannot use 3rd mobile on same card number.
It has to be 3rd mobile on 2nd add on card with different number. It will work perfectly for Infinia

Vouchers worth 1.1L can be purchased in a month. You will get accelerated rewards within this limit

It has to be 3rd mobile on 2nd add on card with different number. It will work perfectly for Infinia

Vouchers worth 1.1L can be purchased in a month. You will get accelerated rewards within this limit
So, I have the addon Infinia card which has different card number as well as different mobile number. This I got recently only so will monitor closely if I am getting 5x rewards but many thanks for highlighting this!

Just to clarify. I have same card number for infinia main and add-on
What do I need to do to bypass the limit?

Can I create different gyftr account for "addon mobile" and use the same card?

ok got it. However how will you purchase 1.1L of vouchers unless u have like 10 add on cards and 10 mobile numbers?

Just to clarify. I have same card number for infinia main and add-on
What do I need to do to bypass the limit?

Can I create different gyftr account for "addon mobile" and use the same card?
ask customer care to cancel older add on and issue new one. new one will have different number along and the otp will come on add on card holder's number

Back