• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Best strategy for Infinia+BizBlack+Amex Plat Travel

Combined smartbuy limit for Infinia + Add ons is 15K points per month
Combined smartbuy limit for Biz Black + Add ons is 10K points per month (this is in addition to Infinia limit of 15K)

Smartbuy limit is always including all add ons for all accelerated rewards (smartbuy and tax/GST etc.). Add ons do not get separate smartbuy limits
For Biz Black, the acceralted reward points cap is 7500.

1725864168263.webp

Thanks for correcting and happy for it as well!
I cannot find the cap of 10k mentioned in the T&C but I go with you.
However, if 10k is the cap for smartbuy, then cap for goverment payments of 7.5k is separate ?

However, if 10k is the cap for smartbuy, then cap for goverment payments of 7.5k is separate ?
bazinga GIF

I get it! And I felt the pain in my leg as well (as you pulled that ;))

Coming back, please clear this up. I am pretty confused with HDFC's T&C !
so yes smartbuy cap is separate as i got bonus points for even 10k amazon gift card within 3 days.. business spends are subject to minimum 50k spends to get bonus on that.. smartbuy is calendar month cap and business spends cap is as per statement cycle..

so yes smartbuy cap is separate as i got bonus points for even 10k amazon gift card within 3 days.. business spends are subject to minimum 50k spends to get bonus on that.. smartbuy is calendar month cap and business spends cap is as per statement cycle..
A big salute to HDFC for keeping this it so simple !!!
:hushed-face:

1725948728919.webp

As many have confirmed SmartBuy cap in addition to 5X business spends cap. SmartBuy accelerated RPs and caps in screenshot.

Link here, if need to verify

How are you going to Pay through red girraffe using Amex? I don't think there is any way to do this. If you find any, please tell us

You can pay 56,250 Tax via HDFC Biz black per month to maximise rewards. It is not 45K. Please check the benefits section of Biz black on HDFC site. They have mentioned it.
On rent, I have not tried but somewhere I read that it was possible but may be it was blocked now, so I will be paying it directly only. For Biz Black, will change the amount. Thanks for pointing.

Back