• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Best strategy for Infinia+BizBlack+Amex Plat Travel

Does BizBlack offer 5x on gyftr? When I saw the smartbuy business portal, it didn't have an option for gyftr.

ask customer care to cancel older add on and issue new one. new one will have different number along and the otp will come on add on card holder's number
Do we need to tell CS why we are cancelling the older add on and asking for a new one to be issued? (That they both have the same exact number?) If not then what reason do we give them?

Do we need to tell CS why we are cancelling the older add on and asking for a new one to be issued? (That they both have the same exact number?) If not then what reason do we give them?
Just tell them that they both have same number and otp comes on primary card holder's phone. They will tell the same solution.

Ok, so for HDFC cards, here is what I have decided:

1. HDFC Infinia (both for primary and secondary cards): Purchase Amex Pay Vouchers for 20k and another 20k for either flipkart or Amazon shopping voucher, as per the requirement. Additionally, using the card for hotel or flight bookings. Total will be around 50-70k per month, depending on requirement.
Also, insurance payments, which are not available through Amazon, to be paid from this card, to get 3.33% returns.

2. HDFC Biz Black: For my Company, generally the monthly tax payments are around 3-4 Lacs but I will use this card only for tax payment for maximum of around 50K for getting 5x benefit and also to ensure that I do not overspend on CC which might attract IT notice!

3. Amex Plat Travel: This will be used alongwith HDFC Infinia for all other spends.

Let me know how it sounds to you !

When it said 3 add-ons, that means 1 primary and 3 add-ons. so total 4 card. And for that 40k will be the limit!
No one in my family has HDFC account and in the apply add-on card , it is asking for customer id . Can I put a friends' customer id , tag him as brother and put a 3rd no. for issuing add-on card ?

No one in my family has HDFC account and in the apply add-on card , it is asking for customer id . Can I put a friends' customer id , tag him as brother and put a 3rd no. for issuing add-on card ?
Addons are meant for blood relations only. If they find out, in the worst case, they might cancel the card citing violation of terms

HDFC account is not needed for applying add on. Go to the branch and fill the form and they will issue add on.

With HDFC account, process is online, without account process is offline

Y
HDFC account is not needed for applying add on. Go to the branch and fill the form and they will issue add on.

With HDFC account, process is online, without account process is offline

Yes, there is no requirement to have HDFC bank account for add-ons.
My relative applied for it and they have to do the KYC and provide other documents though.

Can anyone confirm, how many addons one can get with Infinia / BizBlack? As far as I understand, its possible to get 3 with Infinia and 4 with BizBlack.

Also, provided each card no. (including addons) + mobile no. combination being different, does separate SmartBuy limits apply for each (both for Infinia and BizBlack?

Lastly, for BizBlack the 5X RP for tax, business spends, etc., that I understand has 7500 cap including all of its addons. Comment if otherwise.

Amongst all other cards, I am planning to judiciously use these 5 cards:

1. HDFC Infinia Metal (Main Card)
2. HDFC Infinia Metal (Add-on Card)
3. HDFC Biz Black Card
4. Amex Platinum Travel Card (Main Card)
5. Amex Platinum Travel Card (Add-on Card)

My strategy will be to:
1. Purchase 20k APAY vouchers from both Infinia card to get 10x points.
2. Purchase 20k Flipkart or Amazon Shopping vouchers from both Infinia card to get 10x points.
3. Use HDFC Biz black card to purchase another 10k APAY voucher.
4. Use Amex Platinum Travel card for everything else and wherever possible, to ensure that I hit the milestone benefit.

Guys, let me know if this is fine.
What I am unsure is about the max points which I can get from Smartbuy.
It means Infinia has separate 10K limit to purchase Amazon Pay Gift vouchers?

Back