• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best upi app

yobro

TF Premier
How would you rate payzapp in comparison to Gpay/phonepe?
I just used payzapp to make my 1st payment and interface was awesome.
What is ur review of the same?

Only issue with Payzapp I feel is that it doesn't allow you to setup/create custom UPI handles. Your number will be your UPI ID and I don't want my number to flash everywhere.

can u explain this logic? didnt get it
If merchant accepts RupayCC-UPI, then that is always the first payment choice. And between Gpay and Payzapp, payzapp is more user friendly for CC-UPI payments.
Small size payments are more in volume and using bank acct all the time leads to complications and even acct suspension. Using a digital wallet for that purpose is always better. And slice UPI is the smoothest of all the wallets I used. For large payments, direct payment from bank is better. Payzapp also works best if no bank is linked to it and only CC is linked. So for large payments, Gpay. Can be any other app also, as per choice of user.

If merchant accepts RupayCC-UPI, then that is always the first payment choice. And between Gpay and Payzapp, payzapp is more user friendly for CC-UPI payments.
Small size payments are more in volume and using bank acct all the time leads to complications and even acct suspension. Using a digital wallet for that purpose is always better. And slice UPI is the smoothest of all the wallets I used. For large payments, direct payment from bank is better. Payzapp also works best if no bank is linked to it and only CC is linked. So for large payments, Gpay. Can be any other app also, as per choice of user.
Google pay is good for large payments as it is easy very easy to track the transactions because of its simple user interface.

Not true....Pls test 3/4 apps together....Gpay shows rupay CC least no of times among all apps...A bank account is shown in Gpay but Freecharge & Jio allowed me to pay through rupay CC.

Back