• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best upi app

yobro

TF Premier
How would you rate payzapp in comparison to Gpay/phonepe?
I just used payzapp to make my 1st payment and interface was awesome.
What is ur review of the same?

is there any app for faster scan & pay for 4gb samsung phones ?

Rewards & cashback does not matters.

But app should be least size and simplest clean ui.

#Requirement for senior citizens.

Try Yes next, GPay, Payzapp, and imobile.
This is subjective and we can only suggest.
Eventually, you have to try a few before deciding which is better.
Thanks, Amongst all, I feel yes pay next more better . Actually requirement is for samsung low end mobiles which are too slow and hangs for high ram consuming apps.

He needs an app which is of least size and clean UI with faster payments.
If he is already having ICICI and HDFC mobile app then in ICICI mobile banking app there is option to link bank account and do UPI payments.
Icici mobile banking must be having widget .
I am not sure about HDFC but there must be option like ICICI .
Those banks accounts are mine and I have no issues with any app.

But requirement is for low end samsung phones that owned by some senior citizen. Those phones are more prone to hang and freeze issue. So app should be of small size.

Thanks, Amongst all, I feel yes pay next more better . Actually requirement is for samsung low end mobiles which are too slow and hangs for high ram consuming apps.
Could be other issues with the phone itself.
My father uses Paytm app on a 6 year old Vivo phone and it runs fine. Though Paytm app is absolutely cluttered now, he is still comfortable with using only Paytm. So, it's all subjective.

Could be other issues with the phone itself.
My father uses Paytm app on a 6 year old Vivo phone and it runs fine. Though Paytm app is absolutely cluttered now, he is still comfortable with using only Paytm. So, it's all subjective.
Actually user is not able to read and not able to understand English very well and vulnerable to fall in trap very easily with loans or other traps notification while using app.

I know there are plenty of upi apps, but I am in search of most decluttered upi app.

Actually user is not able to read and not able to understand English very well and vulnerable to fall in trap very easily with loans or other traps notification while using app.

I know there are plenty of upi apps, but I am in search of most decluttered upi app.
Understood.
Am asking you to check the phone itself, first. Are other apps running fine. Delete/uninstall other apps which are not used anymore. Disable the bloatware apps. Delete unnecessary videos/WhatsApp pics, downloads, etc
Then try Yes pay next, GPay , etc.

Understood.
Am asking you to check the phone itself, first. Are other apps running fine. Delete/uninstall other apps which are not used anymore. Disable the bloatware apps. Delete unnecessary videos/WhatsApp pics, downloads, etc
Then try Yes pay next, GPay , etc.
Phone is already debloated safely and only youtube ,WhatsApp, Amazon and Flipkart and 2-3 more apps are installed .

Actually upi apps working fine, but it takes time to load despite having full jio 4g network.
Is it only when you open the app first? Or is the slowness during every touch/press in the UPI app?
If it's first, then that's not much of an issue , IMHO.
If it's second, please consider factory reset once/twice - please note this is will delete all existing data and apps.

Back