• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best upi app

yobro

TF Premier
How would you rate payzapp in comparison to Gpay/phonepe?
I just used payzapp to make my 1st payment and interface was awesome.
What is ur review of the same?

Axis also provides custom vpa
yes but it is linked to only single account...For multiple account, i need to create multiple upi id....i have 6/7 bank & CC account so my requirement is single UPI id for all accounts like paytm used to provide...After paytm, i could not find any better app...I shortlisted yes pay, Jio and freecharge...All 3 provide single custom upi id for all account.

yes but it is linked to only single account...For multiple account, i need to create multiple upi id....i have 6/7 bank & CC account so my requirement is single UPI id for all accounts like paytm used to provide...After paytm, i could not find any better app...I shortlisted yes pay, Jio and freecharge...All 3 provide single custom upi id for all account.
Paytm app and Paytm Payment Bank was the best but not anymore after RBI's restrictions/ban.

Because of Removal/Withdrawal of below mentioned features:

• Custom VPA;
• International UPI;
• Dynamic QR
• Receiver's Bank Name and last 4 digits of A/c No., under more info or payment history section;
• Receiver's Bank Logo when txn gets completed.

Introduction of platform fee for recharge and all.

But, txn sucess rate & smoothness of Paytm Payments Bank & UI has no any comparison.

P.S: Missing it badly, no one is capable enough to provide these features, was using one and only Paytm before. 😐

Paytm app and Paytm Payment Bank was the best but not anymore after RBI's restrictions/ban.

Because of Removal/Withdrawal of below mentioned features:

• Custom VPA;
• International UPI;
• Dynamic QR
• Receiver's Bank Name and last 4 digits of A/c No., under more info or payment history section;
• Receiver's Bank Logo when txn gets completed.

Introduction of platform fee for recharge and all.

But, txn sucess rate & smoothness of Paytm Payments Bank & UI has no any comparison.

P.S: Missing it badly, no one is capable enough to provide these features, was using one and only Paytm before. 😐
We both are from paytm fan club....Unfortunately need to look for alternative....If you don't mind in sharing....Which upi app you are using currently

Out of curiosity...Any specific reason for keeping so many apps and which one is better among Jio and Yes pay (As only these 2 provide custom VPA and rest 8 expose the mobile no)
Among Jio and Yes pay
I find yes pay to be the best,
frankly speaking yes pay is the best of all currently for the millennials out there.
The cleanest ui and super quick payments.
Though if has some features missing as of now.

Back