• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:

Prav

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Exclusive visa or MasterCard? When did you make payment? Last 10 days had multiple holidays, even reward points on my axis credit card for transaction done on 12th got credited today.
30 days on pioneer & exclusive visa variant
But no rewards

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Upto how much bill payments we can do ina month with each cards below?
Indus visa signature exclusive
Master world
Visa Platinum exclusive
@4uziau

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

ab89

TF Buzz
Can we add own credit cards to wife's HDFC bill pay account and use her HDFC platinum debit card ? I added Amex card and it shows Verification pending?

Will add-on cards on wife's name work here for bill payment ?

Pay the bill of Rs 79267 to get 2000 points which is equivalent to Rs 700 which is 0.88%
You may be wrong here, as the Reward System for Platinum Select DC is different from that of Signature Select DC!!
So, to earn 2000 points (upper ceiling) you need to pay bills of Rs. 95K.
Hence, the net returns is approx. 0.74% only.
P.S. - Plz correct me if I'm wrong (politely 😛 )

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
BTW jaise mere pass currently titanium dc h to kya directly customer care (either through mail or call) isko MC SELECT me upgrade kar denge after closing it ya sirf RM hi sahara h?