• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
There r 2 type of platinum dc .normal platinum and platinum plus. Platinum plus is same as other select exclusive dc gives 6x where normal platinum is capped at 5x..I have the plus version
Plus is not written anywhere in my DC.
Could you please share the pic of your DC?
Was that free and how to apply that?

I
Well, as I said it’s really surprising that you are getting 2k points.
Even I’ll make 80k payment this month to see how much points I get 😛
Btw, which platform you are using to make payment using this DC??
In How many days points credit after paying bill in select Signature Visa dc via Paytm

There r 2 type of platinum dc .normal platinum and platinum plus. Platinum plus is same as other select exclusive dc gives 6x where normal platinum is capped at 5x..I have the plus version
Yes you are correct!!!
In fact there are 3 types...Platinum, Platinum Select & Platinum Plus DCs. The Platinum & Platinum Select has 5X plan (1,2,3,4,5 System) whereas Platinum Plus has the same plan as that of Signature 6X plan (2,3,4,5,6 system) !!
@kshitij_0 you may have Platinum Plus version. But I think I got Platinum Select....will confirm once the card is received!!

Note: All these info is as per website!!

Yes you are correct!!!
In fact there are 3 types...Platinum, Platinum Select & Platinum Plus DCs. The Platinum & Platinum Select has 5X plan (1,2,3,4,5 System) whereas Platinum Plus has the same plan as that of Signature 6X plan (2,3,4,5,6 system) !!
@kshitij_0 you may have Platinum Plus version. But I think I got Platinum Select....will confirm once the card is received!!

Note: All these info is as per website!!
I have Platinum only but receiving points according to Plus (2,3,4,5,6).

apologies in advance for asking a repetitive question: do we get points on cred by paying via indusind dc? maybe the op should edit the main post and add all possible apps where we get reward points 🤔

Back