• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW jaise mere pass currently titanium dc h to kya directly customer care (either through mail or call) isko MC SELECT me upgrade kar denge after closing it ya sirf RM hi sahara h?
Shayad tumhare branch wale log cooperative hai
Jaise hi account upgrade hota hai unse hi karwa lena

Customer care bhi kar sakta hai but uske lye bhi nasseb chaiye hai (kisi experienced bande se tumhara call connect ho)

Shayad tumhare branch wale log cooperative hai
Jaise hi account upgrade hota hai unse hi karwa lena

Customer care bhi kar sakta hai but uske lye bhi nasseb chaiye hai (kisi experienced bande se tumhara call connect ho)
Bhai mujhe lagta h wo corporative nahi balki complain se karte h kyuki jab mai account khulwa rahA tha tab ek banda cheque dene aaya tha lekin un logo ka server nahi kaam kar raha tha to us bande ne bola app cheque rakh lijiye jab server thik hoga kar dijiye lekin branch executive ne mna kar diya aur bola app log phir escalate kar denge.

BTW mujhe to isse faida hi h. Mera kaam easily hojayega.

Last edited:
Bhai mujhe lagta h wo corporative nahi balki complain se karte h kyuki jab mai account khulwa rahA tha tab ek banda cheque dene aaya tha lekin un logo ka server nahi kaam kar raha tha to us bande ne bola app cheque rakh lijiye jab server thik hoga kar dijiye lekin branch executive ne mna kar diya aur bola app log phir escalate kar denge.

BTW mujhe to isse faida hi h. Mera kaam easily hojayega.
Jo bhi ho...

Branch wale kaam karke de rahe hai yehi unka baddhapan hai 😂

You may be wrong here, as the Reward System for Platinum Select DC is different from that of Signature Select DC!!
So, to earn 2000 points (upper ceiling) you need to pay bills of Rs. 95K.
Hence, the net returns is approx. 0.74% only.
P.S. - Plz correct me if I'm wrong (politely 😛 )
No bro...I calculated this on my own and have been doing since months and getting 2000 points.

No bro...I calculated this on my own and have been doing since months and getting 2000 points.
IMG_7358.jpeg
As you can see here, in the left is the Reward System for Platinum Select DC while in the right is that of Signature Select DC, and both are different.
I’m surprised how you are able to get increased Reward Points.
Well it’s all good as long one gets more 😃😛👍🏻

@4uziaul and @shutapdiya are master in indus dcs
waise not sure if you have seen this or not,

have a look if you find something useful and beneficial

waise not sure if you have seen this or not,

have a look if you find something useful and beneficial
Bhai mera to dc aane me hi time period nikal jayega. BTW, nice & informative tread. Ab se koi aisa offer aaya to tag ya bta dena yaad raha to 😁.

View attachment 33383
As you can see here, in the left is the Reward System for Platinum Select DC while in the right is that of Signature Select DC, and both are different.
I’m surprised how you are able to get increased Reward Points.
Well it’s all good as long one gets more 😃😛👍🏻
From this chart, even I am getting 95k only. Probably somewhere I found (2,3,4,5,6) instead of (1,2,3,4,5) series in the case of Platinum as well.
From there I got 79267.
Now even I am confused.
But the good thing is I have been getting 2k points and have been redeeming them every month at least from the past 6 months.
Thanks for pointing out. Will dig more into this matter.

From this chart, even I am getting 95k only. Probably somewhere I found (2,3,4,5,6) instead of (1,2,3,4,5) series in the case of Platinum as well.
From there I got 79267.
Now even I am confused.
But the good thing is I have been getting 2k points and have been redeeming them every month at least from the past 6 months.
Well, as I said it’s really surprising that you are getting 2k points.
Even I’ll make 80k payment this month to see how much points I get 😛
Btw, which platform you are using to make payment using this DC??

From there I got 79267.
Now even I am confused.
There r 2 type of platinum dc .normal platinum and platinum plus. Platinum plus is same as other select exclusive dc gives 6x where normal platinum is capped at 5x..I have the plus version

Back