• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a CRED a/c so I can't be 100% sure; but from what I've read there is zero benefit to be derived by paying via CRED with an HDFC Platinum card. After 75K using the HDFC card, an IndusInd card will give you benefits if you use it on Mobikwik (tested). An RBL Signature+ card will give you benefits everywhere, so this one can be used on CRED. I use the RBL card as it gives a straightforward 1% unlike the IndusInd card that gives a maximum of 0.93% at the highest tier.
What's the maximum limit of cashback in RBL Card? Is it verified that it's giving cashback on Cred? How to get that RBL card? I don't have an RBL account. Which account variant is practically good to open? Are there other benefits of having RBL Account? Is it also giving 1% CB in Cheq?

What's the maximum limit of cashback in RBL Card? Is it verified that it's giving cashback on Cred? How to get that RBL card? I don't have an RBL account. Which account variant is practically good to open? Are there other benefits of having RBL Account? Is it also giving 1% CB in Cheq?
RBL Signature+ Card:
Joining Fee: 5K+900 GST
Welcome benefit: 5K points can be converted 1:1, no redemption fee to 5K Amazon or other vouchers
Monthly benefit: 1%, Maximum 1K points = 1K voucher, minimum cumulative spend required: 10K
Annual milestone benefit: 5K points on 5L spends
Annual fee: 1.5K waived on annual spends of 3L
No one has verified for CRED but there is no reason you won't get
Please read this thread it has everything including personal experiences & entertainment: https://www.technofino.in/community...card-benefits-best-debit-card-ever-seen.4476/
I opted for the 25K MAB a/c. Opened at branch. No complaints. Spent 2L, got 6K points, next 1K should come within 10-12 days

Got cashback for using SBI Intouch DC in cheq.

So effectively 1% in cheq and 0.25% in sbi rewards (1 point = ₹0.25).

Main thing to note is that there is a cap of 100 points per transaction. So best to pay in multiples of ₹10000.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230317_104027_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230317_104027_Chrome.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 24
Yes. I did.
Yes Confim It works I am doing that for the past 5 months
Merchant name for Paytm which is giving RP for IndusInd Visa DC??

Visa is giving in mobikwik also. Not giving in cheq
Merchant name - Mobikwik or One Mobikwik??

those who paid will be able to get back to this query by 90 days...

further if someone paid 40000 or more.. he wont even be able to tell in case he gets 400 cb
hmm any one who did pay 90 days back ?
Intial version of Cheq was available for beta testers around dec mid to Jan first week. So chances are low for 90 days completion.
Here : https://www.technofino.in/community...bit-cards-for-cc-bill-payers.6923/post-141199

Today I tried paying CC bill through HDFC netbanking billpay using debit card but not getting otp for transaction. Tried many times but no otp. Is anyone facing this issue?

RBL Signature+ Card:
Joining Fee: 5K+900 GST
Welcome benefit: 5K points can be converted 1:1, no redemption fee to 5K Amazon or other vouchers
Monthly benefit: 1%, Maximum 1K points = 1K voucher, minimum cumulative spend required: 10K
Annual milestone benefit: 5K points on 5L spends
Annual fee: 1.5K waived on annual spends of 3L
No one has verified for CRED but there is no reason you won't get
Please read this thread it has everything including personal experiences & entertainment: https://www.technofino.in/community...card-benefits-best-debit-card-ever-seen.4476/
I opted for the 25K MAB a/c. Opened at branch. No complaints. Spent 2L, got 6K points, next 1K should come within 10-12 days
Did you closed the debit card you get with the account?

Back