• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone redeemed indusInd points recently. On mobile app, It is taking too much time to load every single page, most of times it gets stuck on one of the pages. A couple of time it went forward, on the final page, when I entered the OTP sent, it says wrong OTP even though it is correct. Had this issue couple of times. Has anyone else faced this?
Also, on net banking website, I am not able to login via notification way cause it is not sending any notification to my phone. And when I logged in using password, I can't even click on 'Cards' Link, it is greyed out. So not sure how am I supposed to redeem the points.
Call customer care and tell them to redeem

Can maintain upto 2l man.
Need 0 forex charges on online transaction
And good offers
Lounge access doesn't matters.
Please suggest good bank account.

Consider updating the title of the post to something like 'which bank account for upto 2L min bal and for 0 forex' or similar to attract more views. Most generic questions are already answered. So, the current title may not attract more views from experienced people.

Btw, since I never maintained even 1L in any SB account, I don't know what to recommend. My expenses are low and have always put the extra money into (short-term) FD.

Consider updating the title of the post to something like 'which bank account for upto 2L min bal and for 0 forex' or similar to attract more views. Most generic questions are already answered. So, the current title may not attract more views from experienced people.

Btw, since I never maintained even 1L in any SB account, I don't know what to recommend. My expenses are low and have always put the extra money into (short-term) FD.
Sometimes I need money then I have close fd and it eventually ends less intrest than savings account. Above 1l is 5% and fd 7.5-8%

Has anyone redeemed indusInd points recently. On mobile app, It is taking too much time to load every single page, most of times it gets stuck on one of the pages. A couple of time it went forward, on the final page, when I entered the OTP sent, it says wrong OTP even though it is correct. Had this issue couple of times. Has anyone else faced this?
Also, on net banking website, I am not able to login via notification way cause it is not sending any notification to my phone. And when I logged in using password, I can't even click on 'Cards' Link, it is greyed out. So not sure how am I supposed to redeem the points.
Just login to Internet Banking and redeem within 1 min.

I am currently 19 , i don't think so I can get credit card.

Did you read this thread?

Did you read this thread?

Bro, i don't want to spend that much money. Don't want any liability. I just want to spend money I have. No credit cards.

Back