• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have information on which IndusInd Bank card, between World Mastercard and Signature Select Visa, is currently offering cashback on the Cheq app? Looking for insights from users with experience. Thanks!"

Interesting. I have paid CC Bill via HDFC Bill Pay using Easyshop DC four days ago but haven't received the 1% cashback as yet. The news that "HDFC Easyshop platinum debit card does not give cashback on credit card bill payment anymore" might actually be true. This can be a massive drop. I will wait for 2-3 days more.

Interesting. I have paid CC Bill via HDFC Bill Pay using Easyshop DC four days ago but haven't received the 1% cashback as yet. The news that "HDFC Easyshop platinum debit card does not give cashback on credit card bill payment anymore" might actually be true. This can be a massive drop. I will wait for 2-3 days more.
Same. I paid on 4th. Yet to receive CB.
I also paid yesterdays will wait 4 days than see what update and truth

Same. I paid on 4th. Yet to receive CB.
Every 1st week of the month, people used to say they are not able to redeem hdfc dc points. Now hdfc is not giving the points. Problem solved.

don't remember exactly...may be on 5th or 6th
Thanks for the info. I have to pay a bill using 3 cards, tomorrow, and was hoping they were still giving points. From your info it looks like they still are and that the delayed credit is due to the usual monthly HDFC glitches. If my memory serves me right, there has been at least one instance in the last 2 years where the points were credited after 5 days

Back